Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PUT ANTI CHEATS RETARDS

debaj

The server has a anti cheat, maybe not the best but they still have, atleast it works against people that trying to flyhack, i saw one that tryed but they got teleported back.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
the servers anticheat is trash for a really, really lot of time

BarBarasco

Great Reporter
Well, that's an informal way to tell the Admins to fix it...... but I do agree

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
They have anti cheat but their AAC Configurations just so bad.

JerryMine

The Pika
Stop being so antagonistic about the server. I had to use Grammarly to even talk with you guys.

BizaJR

Legendary Pika
This is a large community and it is not easy to control everything. Just look in the ban selection on the forum for how many players the ban gets per day. I understand that you're probably nervous because you died because of a cheater or something. But that's why there is a forum for Suggestions, so put there what you think should be fixed. Insulting administration and servers will not help you except you can be punished for it.

Enjoy the game!

Hsrv351

Pika Member
Idk how to say this,And when to say it but when i pay bedwars and fall in the void i usaly lagg alot and my screen freses potanly the game crashes how can y fix this?

Trytofixyourtrashserver

Legendary Pika
This is a large community and it is not easy to control everything. Just look in the ban selection on the forum for how many players the ban gets per day. I understand that you're probably nervous because you died because of a cheater or something. But that's why there is a forum for Suggestions, so put there what you think should be fixed. Insulting administration and servers will not help you except you can be punished for it.

Enjoy the game!
if only they would care about suggestions about bedwars