Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars put a command or plugin like /report (player) to tell staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahnamgaming

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
shahnamgaming

Suggestion:
put a command or plugin like /report (player) to tell staff

Detailed description:
put a command or plugin like /report (player) to say to the staff chat that someone repoted a person and staffs check the player see they hacking or not​

Reason(s):

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
I think the main problem with this is the sheer number of people playing at any given time, and how that could spam staff chats. Imagine being staff, and you get a /report alert every 30 seconds (most of which would be false).

I think a /report (yourname) (name of person) (what they're doing) would be good if it worked like this:

Have them collect into a singular point. Then send out a mass alert to staff every 5 minutes. (REPORTS >> There are currently X unviewed reports. /reports check to view.)

Then have a GUI which pops up displaying all details on an item which coordinates with a server.

Green wool = survival
Blue wool = skyblock / op skyblock
Etc

When hovering over the item it would be titled '%reportingplayer%'s Report

Lore of item:
Reported player: %reportedplayer%
Reason: %reason%
Server: %originserver%
%reporttime%

Then it shows all details in an easy to read format without burdening staff.

It wouldn't be used as a full on player report plugin, that's what the forum is for. It is just a way to alert online staff of something that needs to be dealt with.

I'd say after 1 hour of no staff viewing, then it should be declared cold and deleted automatically. The offending user probably was reported to the forum.

People with too many false reports would have report.report set to deny in the perm plugin.

Last edited:

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
I think the main problem with this is the sheer number of people playing at any given time, and how that could spam staff chats. Imagine being staff, and you get a /report alert every 30 seconds (most of which would be false).

I think a /report (yourname) (name of person) (what they're doing) would be good if it worked like this:

Have them collect into a singular point. Then send out a mass alert to staff every 5 minutes. (REPORTS >> There are currently X unviewed reports. /reports check to view.)

Then have a GUI which pops up displaying all details on an item which coordinates with a server.

Green wool = survival
Etc

Lore of item:
%reporttime%

It wouldn't be used as a full on player report plugin, that's what the forum is for. It is just a way to alert online staff of something that needs to be dealt with.

I'd say after 1 hour of no staff viewing, then it should be declared cold and deleted automatically. The offending user probably was reported to the forum.

People with too many false reports would have report.report set to deny in the perm plugin.
They should add that to the rules. False /report = warn. To avoid '/report' spams

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Players spam at /report and staff remove it
(2018)

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
This is why a limit per hour should also be enacted.
If it was a feature server wide, and removed then I repeal my idea for it. The suggestion has been tested and clearly failed for the reason I originally mentioned in my first post.

Disaalt

The Pika

Green wool = survival
Etc

Lore of item:
%reporttime%

Really nice, but there should be a feature like when a player is already reported, it logs it into a database and if someone reports him again then it should say "That player has already been reported!" It can stop some spams.

There should also be like a addon to AAC where it logs all suspicious players to a database aswell, and when someone reports a player, if he is a suspicious player then it will group them into a category in the GUI saying "Suspicious". There should be "Non-Suspicous" too.

Last edited:

NubxD

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
shahnamgaming

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
put a command or plugin like /report (player) to say to the staff chat that someone repoted a person and staffs check the player see they hacking or not

Reason(s):
-1 suggested like 200 times, the staff aren't robots

tlang

Veteran
Minecraft Username
shahnamgaming

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
put a command or plugin like /report (player) to say to the staff chat that someone repoted a person and staffs check the player see they hacking or not

Reason(s):
-1 reason has been stated above ^

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Shahnamgaming,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
However this is already suggested. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status