Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Problem With Redstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNapoleon

Hey staff! I wanted to address that there is a bug in Classic Skyblocks for Redstone. First of all redstone clocks stop working if i log off and i have to reset them almost everytime i log back in and same is with Bud switches. There is also another Bug That i found which is that Hoppers are not Feeding items into Minecart with a chest. Due to this Many Designs For Automatic Smelters Fail . I just wanted to address this ,Thanks For Your Time.

Littlezkim

Pika Lover
This isnt a bugg... redstone clocks won't work bcs there is too much lagg when people use them.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
That's why cannons don't work on faction servers 0_o

BRxwe

Pika Member
It will create to much lag on the server with many people using it

OP
OP
MrNapoleon

MrNapoleon

Btw there is another Bug, Dept Slider Enchant on boots that allows you to wall at normal speed in water do not work at all, if i try to move it lags me back and its just not me other players i play with have the same problem, this problem is on Skyblocks Classic

M500

Pika Member
This is and it isnt a bug,and im going to explain you why.The server has 50% blame of this,and thats because of the high lag rates.BUT if you try to play survival in a normal world far from the cloak you made,your cloak will tackle the same problem as in the server

Status
Not open for further replies.