Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Prison Plots Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

user2

Pika Lover
Pika tweeted that prison plots would reset for some reason. Make it happen!!!

All your donators closed their shops so they wouldn't lose money in the reset. Don't do this "eventually" bullshit, You said it would happen a week ago! reset the plots and fix the perms so we can have shops again.

PikaNetwork tweeted this https://twitter.com/PikaNetwork/status/811936295870201856

THAT day, most shop owners did as YOU instructed, they sold all their stock and then took down their shops so they wouldn't lose money from the blocks that were in their shops.

Other users went to warp free and put all their important stuff into chests that are locked with buy/sell signs of items you can't obtain.

Reset the plots already, prison server is the most overlooked server on pika. EVERYONE who is anyone on prison, knows the owner/staff doesn't care, because they don't even play prison.

Our server has been broken since may of 2016 and multiple support tickets have been made, multiple times mods have been asked on TS or discord to ask for help.

We always get told "The issue has been reported to higher staff, they are working on it"

However I know that prison doesn't make as much money for @DutchminerHD , so he really doesn't care if prison is broken or not.

I have tagged him in every complaint thread I have ever posted about prison, and his response is always the same, NOTHING.

Except that one time he responded about not giving donators their items back unless they PURCHASHED them within the last 31 days, when the accepted standard was to give all items back as long as you provided a proof of purchase.

@DutchminerHD You are rapidly growing worse than Boris.

I'm sorry i went on a tangent, Reset the prison plots like you said you would, many players have destroyed everything because you said it would be reset on the 22nd!

Stop shitting on your players, I know you don't care because "I run a cracked server, players will always come and give me money" The word is out man, if you shit on your player base, they will be sure to let others know.

@DutchminerHD You have been told many times, "word of mouth is more important than impulse donations" and this is true. If you cared about those that have been here forever, you would make MORE money. Instead, you are someone stuck in their 20's that thinks they know everything. You can't treat your playerbase this way.

I am a grown ass man, I have been on Pika since Boris owned it. The only reason boris sold Pika, was because he went the same route as you, Thinking forced donations would make him richer. He found out, a pissed off player base will not keep donating.

You keep thinking, "close the thread" "if anyone disagrees, ban them" "If I pretend I don't see the problem, there is no problem" etc

There comes a time when I wonder if staff will ban me because I speak such things. If I get banned, you will know it is for these things. Speaking too loudly tends to make some people end up disappearing.

I can tell you this, I am 35 years old, own my own business and make $750K+ a year, and would be a great donator until my cancer kills me, IF you actually cared for the server. This is the only multiplayer server I play on, since it was my first multiplayer server. But you will not fix anything on my favorite game mode, so I will never donate to you again as long as it stays like this.

TL;DR I spent the time typing it, read the damn post

Last edited:
@user2 YE LIKE WTF.... prison has been going down the shit hole from the start of this year.. No staff even the owner @DutchminerHD doesn't care about prison that much anymore.. I know prison is a small community in all of mc.. But does it mean that it has to be ignored? NO!.. I know running a server is very hard on the money side.. But do u guys have to that money hungry? I know prison doesnt make that much money BUT the situation of prison is very VERY FUCKING BAD.. Yoeri used to care about prison now he doesnt anymore... Like dutch what is going on? FIX PRISON MAN.. AND ALSO THE MONEY SYTEM OF PRISON IZ BROKEN.. OH WAIT NOW THE BIG PARTS COMES IN TO PLAY : "HACKERS".. oh hackers ruiing mc.. I think alsmost every server should have an antichest.. mayb it doent have it becuase its new.. but pika has been here for like 2/3 years... it should have an antichest .. ACCORDING TO DUTCH'S STREAM : "OP FAC 1 HAS AN ANTI-CHEAT".. AFTER 2/3 YEARS WE GET AN ANTI CHEAT LIKE WTF..

- SORRY I WENT ON A RANT THERE PEACE <3

SnierElite132

i agree with this post that user2 decided to take his time and make would probably donate if i new that this server had a caring person that is helping it grow instead of throwing it to the side like it wont be a problem

Waffers

Dutch had made prison became one of the main money source by keep on resetting but not try to fix the problems.
Read this @DutchminerHD
Either make it happen or not,give us players a actual instruction

user2

Pika Lover
Either make it happen or not,give us players a actual instruction

This

Users want to love Pika, not get pushed aside every time they make a valid complaint.

Many threads I have seen end up being closed because staff don't want to deal with the questions inside of them. Sometimes its the posters' fault. They take the thread off topic, and then staff uses that as a reason to lock the thread instead of deleting the offending posts.

I am requesting that staff please remove posts from this thread instead of locking it. WE, the prison players, would like answers. Answers that we have been seeking for the majority of this ENTIRE year.

This isn't some one-off post spam problem, This is a valid attempt at getting some response from @DutchminerHD that doesn't involve "LOL SUCKS TO BE YOU" type post he normally posts. And I would be highly grateful if staff respected it as such, as they have so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.