Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

#PrayForBelgium

Status
Not open for further replies.

NexiousPlayz

Retired Staff
Veteran
Hey everyone,

Due to the terrible events that happened earlier today, I wanted to make this topic. For the belgium players between us, for the world, for you. I hope these kind of events will stop oneday, that this kind of violence will not be tolorated in the entire world.

You're not forced to wright down a comment below, but if you want or feel like doing that would be really amazing. More info on this topic can be found here: CLICK ME

Kind regards,
Nexious & The Pika staffteam

#PrayForBelgium

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
OH SH*T it happened in Brussel? Thats like the Washington D.C of Belgium... It just shows how vulnerable places like that are to ISIS.... (Kinda Sad that this happened to Paris aswell considering how close they are...

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
They're vunerable because ISIS is literally everywhere. They aren't solely comprised of Syrians and include fanatics converted from anywhere in the world

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
I have full respect for them. I hope there safe as well. Isis, y u do dis?

DirkieXP

Banned
Pray for Belgium.

Remember this is a minecraft forum , keep the photo's and hatred of terrorists of these forums to protect the innocence of the children that play on this server.

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
I do agree with @BustyBuffy.
But ofcourse, I'm still sorry for the victims and everyone involved.
Altough it wont stop here sadly.

N

Nignogery

Wish we could turn back time... To the good old days... Oh wait this is the planet earth, there never were good old days... I guess never mind than?

#PrayForAllTheCountriesThatHaveBeenAttackedByISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.