Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice Remove water from this map or delete it altogether.

Foxize

Suggestion:
Remove water from this map or delete it altogether.

Detailed description:
Have one of your staff remove all the water from this map then put it back into the map pool.

Gamemode / Platform:
PracticePvP

Reason(s):
This map is ridiculous, every player who wants to 1v1 will kill themselves on purpose just to get a map that isn't this one. It isn't enjoyable especially for pot and gapple ladders, the matches are drawn out and much longer than they should be because opponents epearl into water or get comboed into water, it takes me 4-5 minutes and 4 speed 2 pots in nodebuff to kill new players because they keep getting hit in water or will purposely run into the water to annoy me and waste time. The fighting is irregular and it's difficult to do anything other than epearl to your opponent every time they go in water, or wait patiently for them to come out of it.

Why would every other map have a good flat area for strafing and melee in pot/gapple and look good while this map looks like it's been griefed with randomly placed water buckets, broken palm trees, broken boat and has a minuscule area in which you can actually pvp. It's been poorly made with no thought towards how melee pvp would occur and what it would be like. It's as if you want the server to look unprofessional and badly put together.

I understand if this map was created for uhc style pvp, and trying to recreate what it would be like in an UHC game. If this is the case please remove it from pot/gapple ladders, it's not fun at all in potion or gapple.

I know you've declined this suggestion earlier, but could you give a reason why you can't fix this map for everyone playing the server?

Cheers.

Ethopiq

Epic Pika
Actually, this map wasn't made for build uhc. The map got ruined when the server got griefed back in days, still not fixed. Overall, good suggestion. +1

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Foxize,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is implemented!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0