Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Post Farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweety120

Pika Member
I don't know what is with these post farming stuff. Like, if someone wants to answer to some thread, like Bug Reports, or something where you can help someone in your own way, you are not post farming. You are HELPING.
Recently, I received a message on my profile that said: You are in the verge of post farming. I was shocked when I saw that, because that was really not my intention at all. I just wanted to help people in trouble, and I am sorry if I looked like I was post farming. So just stop with that Gideon/Leo.

Have a nice day y'all! :

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You were already verbally warned by an ex-staff member by that, and the way I see you are bumping threads, you are in no way helping and you are repeating what people have already said, or give your own opinion that does jot relate or help to the solution. I suggest not calling me out anymore for stupid things, I warned you about this because I myself, have been banned for doing the same thing you're doing right now..

OP
OP
Tweety120

Tweety120

Pika Member
Then why are you criticizing? (I am portuguese) And when was I warned by an ex-staff member really? Because I don't know when that happened.

79lb

Legendary Pika
All I could say is you Made 30 posts fast by bumping old threads/posts so you could apply to staff team.

Posting to threads, what already have answers is useless unless you have another solution.

As you posted mostly to bug reports thread was "wait for staff to reply" it doesn't help in any way anyone, so why would you post it? Just useless need for attention.

If you feel posting, use off-topic thread.

Also If you read the rules, you've known about post farming and why it's illegal.

OP
OP
Tweety120

Tweety120

Pika Member
Yep. Now just because I want to be helpful, I receive a lot of hate? Ok then. I did not even apply for staff, I am like this in all the forums, and it's not bad to do so! Does it hurt you? Does it really? You think just because you have more posts than me you are more important? Dude, seriously... But now Gideon/Leo doesn't reply because I shown prtscs of him bumping old threads as well. Only blame me! I was trying to defend everyone who was called out by post farming, and I called out Gideon/Leo not to acusate him but because he posted on my profile telling me that I was in the verge of post farming. Sorry, but it was not intended, so don't send me hate, because that won't make you happier.

79lb

Legendary Pika
No, it doesn't hurt me, but posting those "helpful" posts about "staff will reply" constantly is already postfarming. You recieve hate because you can't post proper stuff, you literally answered every post at bug reports section "staff will help". You can be that in alõ forums, but atleast post useful information or answers. And yet, it still doesn't hurt me. Yes, it doesn't. Did I say anywhere, that I have more posts and because of that I'm more important? No, I did not. He didn't bump, because you were the one who started posting on old thread and after that, posts won't matter.
Leo gave little bit of information, how it might be and what to do. And no, were not hating you (atleast me), because everyone is right in their own way and have own opinion.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
First of all, I haven't looked at the date and I didn't know that I was not allowed to do so, but you actually did the same as I did, and what did Davidva said???? You better look it up yourself...View attachment 6650
I actually gave helpful hints because no one did, all they said was make a ban appeal

Davidva

Veteran
Only reply to threads that are not older then a week. Then everything is alright.

Narumi

Pika Lover
Dude, seriously... But now Gideon/Leo doesn't reply because I shown prtscs of him bumping old threads as well.
I guess what they mean is if it is an week old thread you are not allowed to post on it but you recently posted on it so the time reset so it is currently an 1 day or hour long thread so yeah i don't really know about this but the more you know.

And just be careful next time ;) don't scroll through old threads.

EzGarry

Pika Lover
First of all, I haven't looked at the date and I didn't know that I was not allowed to do so, but you actually did the same as I did, and what did Davidva said???? You better look it up yourself...View attachment 6650

I find this actually a bit convincing, since not every new members know what they're doing and mistakenly doing the wrong thing such as bumping old thread.

Last edited:

EzGarry

Pika Lover
Oh yeah, about gideon, he was once liked you too, always post farming. But he did change a lot over the time, even though...he's still posting a lot, eh... but at least he does that in off-topic.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tweety120

Tweety120

Pika Member
I guess what they mean is if it is an week old thread you are not allowed to post on it but you recently posted on it so the time reset so it is currently an 1 day or hour long thread so yeah i don't really know about this but the more you know.

And just be careful next time ;) don't scroll through old threads.
Thank you dude! I promise I won't do it again! ;)

OP
OP
Tweety120

Tweety120

Pika Member
I find this actually a bit convincing, since not every new members know what they're doing and mistakenly doing the wrong thing such as bumping old thread.
I think you learn by making mistakes sometimes, like we say in Portugal! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.