Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Pop-up towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AryaBroz

Minecraft Username:
AryaBroz​

Suggestion:
Pop-up towers​

Detailed description:
As I have played Hypixel before I would higly suggest adding pop-up towers so players who are addicted to hypixel can show there pro moves and trapping players will be easy. As me and my friend are youtubers we wanted to make a video on trapping bedwars players but in Pika we did not got pop-up towers so that idea went flop. It would enhance our experience and will work as good defenses and for cracked players it will be like Cracked hypixel which will be too good. If you can do so It will be very great
Thanks.

Reason(s):
So that we get a feeling of hypixel on cracked server and easy to trap players for youtube content and it will be like more tryhard feeling. It will be very good if u do so. :)

Example(s):

tlang

Veteran
Hello AryaBroz,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Your suggestion has already been suggested before.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.