Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Discord Poll section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Mrfatsojr

Suggestion:
Poll section

Detailed description:
So right now rules are being added/removed whilst a lot of people are against them. My suggestion would be to make a channel where admins/manager propose mayor community changes and base whether or not to add a certain rule and such on the amount of votes on this said poll. Mayor reason to add this is so rules don't get added due to opinions but what the community wants, these complaints are piling up and it is time to reduce the negative comments about pika.​

Reason(s):
Right now a lot of the decision go against the staff-team and community. We should give the players and staffmembers a voice instead of letting all these decisions go over our heads without being able to do anything against them.​

Example(s):
/

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Mrfatsojr

Suggestion:
Poll section

Detailed description:
So right now rules are being added/removed whilst a lot of people are against them. My suggestion would be to make a channel where admins/manager propose mayor community changes and base whether or not to add a certain rule and such on the amount of votes on this said poll. Mayor reason to add this is so rules don't get added due to opinions but what the community wants, these complaints are piling up and it is time to reduce the negative comments about pika.

Reason(s):
Right now a lot of the decision go against the staff-team and community. We should give the players and staffmembers a voice instead of letting all these decisions go over our heads without being able to do anything against them.

Example(s):
/
Yes bro we need this

Krekkers

Veteran
+1.

Would prevent people from clashing because oppinions.

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
+1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

UpperGround

Great Reporter
im giving this a +1 because i think i should give this a +1

hell fkin yes +1

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
this is 100% +1

aa a aa a aa a a

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mrfatsojr

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 but they should filter some of the suggestions tho. But yes we need this suggestion

like allow hacked clients as example
I did say this ''where admins/manager propose''

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
+1
Would stop arguments about rules, or at least reduce their amount.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1, but only people who play specific game modes or have knowledge about that game mode, should be able to vote for a specific game mode. I don't know how you can do this but people who have NO knowledge about a game mode, vote on some suggestions about it. Like they don't know anything and they just vote blindly even if the option is bad. This ruins the experience of the people who are playing that game mode.

Example- A few months ago, there was a poll about Factions. MANY people voted for the first option while they didn't know how to even play factions. MOST of the staff voted for 1st option while they didn't even know how to play Factions. Didn't know the rules, the strategies, and I bet you that the staff which voted 1st option, is NEVER online on factions. Just voted blindly. Only the people who knew factions, voted for the 3rd option.

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
Absolutely. It should not be entirely up to the server management, except for very specific niche cases. But in the context of recent events, 100% agree

HyperRSmash

Veteran
I mean, we don't lose anything with it... but what if they wanted to add a rule they though it was essential, but players don't agree. Let's say for example, the HP indicators, most players would likely disagree with it being removed (like it was) but so what would be the point of making the poll if they really wanted to remove that?

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
I mean, we don't lose anything with it... but what if they wanted to add a rule they though it was essential, but players don't agree. Let's say for example, the HP indicators, most players would likely disagree with it being removed (like it was) but so what would be the point of making the poll if they really wanted to remove that?
They wouldn't make a poll for every single change, just for the ones they decide to.

Status
Not open for further replies.