Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PLZ BRING BACK THE OLD ANVILE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McOlOp

plz bring back the old system of the anvil, if i want to enchant books i can't , and if i want to add enchanting book to some stuff i can't .
so plz get the old system back

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
plz bring back the old system of the anvil, if i want to enchant books i can't , and if i want to add enchanting book to some stuff i can't .
so plz get the old system back
you can actually add a enchanting book to tools and armor just by putting the enchantment book over the particular item you want to enchant it with

Dan Farmer

you can actually add a enchanting book to tools and armor just by putting the enchantment book over the particular item you want to enchant it with

True but the old way was a lot better ( in my opinion )

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
True but the old way was a lot better ( in my opinion )
if you just think about it it can fix your tools easly for 500 xp but if you were to do it continuously with a norma anvil then you can't get the repair for same amount og enchantment plus you need to have more diamonds or a normal pick to fix it lol

OP
OP
McOlOp

McOlOp

if you just think about it it can fix your tools easly for 500 xp but if you were to do it continuously with a norma anvil then you can't get the repair for same amount og enchantment plus you need to have more diamonds or a normal pick to fix it lol
iam not talking just about the repairing , iam also talking about enchanting .
enchanting in this system use allot more exp than it was in the old system

Status
Not open for further replies.