Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Please Update Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetaGamer_1

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Please Update Bedwars

Detailed description:
please update bedwars i'm having hard time with these maps and i have a good Bedwars plugin
perfect for this suggestion there are a rank ladder and leader boards shopkeepers etc..

Reason(s):
on this server bedwars did't get a single update like in 5 months in this plugin you can add ranks kits new lobby
parkour loot boxes auto maps manager and more and change some maps islands are too close to each other

Example(s):
here is the link to plugin download website also plugin made by me:- http://www.mediafire.com/file/atq1gt06mrn7tos/Bedwars.jar

Luppeeyz

Banned
Suggestion:
Please Update Bedwars

Detailed description:
please update bedwars i'm having hard time with these maps and i have a good Bedwars plugin

perfect for this suggestion there are a rank ladder and leader boards shopkeepers etc..

Reason(s):
on this server bedwars did't get a single update like in 5 months in this plugin you can add ranks kits new lobby

parkour loot boxes auto maps manager and more and change some maps islands are too close to each other

Example(s):
here is the link to plugin download website also plugin made by me:- http://www.mediafire.com/file/atq1gt06mrn7tos/Bedwars.jar
Made by you... Feeling insecure :/
Why would they use pre-made plugins that might cause trouble, they don't even need to see how it goes cause there is nothing prove that the plugin is good
I agree on the update/reset of bedwars but not using your plugin. It just doesn't make any sense using a plugin that made by someone who aren't even a developer.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Made by you... Feeling insecure :/
Why would they use pre-made plugins that might cause trouble, they don't even need to see how it goes cause there is nothing prove that the plugin is good
I agree on the update/reset of bedwars but not using your plugin. It just doesn't make any sense using a plugin that made by someone who aren't even a developer.
+1 for you lupe

not beta

Outscale

Banned
They should reset BedWars ASAP , and add parties in my opinion , but like Luppeeyz said they shouldn't and most likely won't use your plugin.

JerryMine

The Pika
I think this kid literally wants attention so people can join his server

It's about 7th time I saw his comments related to his server

Status
Not open for further replies.