Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Please help me fix this.

TattiWarrior

Pika Member
Hello.
when I play bedwars I knock someone down with a fireball I don't get the kill nor the final. When I said that to someone on your discord they said this was a bug but now its fixed and when they fireball someone they get the kill. So please help me about this.
And another thing when I enable my projectile particles in skywars they get disabled after I play a game.
So please help me or tell me something about this thank you.

Sadra3445

Banned
Hello you should not put this post here because this post is related to bedwars not skywars....

eb.PNG

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Hello.
when I play bedwars I knock someone down with a fireball I don't get the kill nor the final. When I said that to someone on your discord they said this was a bug but now its fixed and when they fireball someone they get the kill. So please help me about this.
And another thing when I enable my projectile particles in skywars they get disabled after I play a game.
So please help me or tell me something about this thank you.
Greetings, firstly i'd like to state best to ask bedwars related doubts in the bedwars forums not on the skywars, and currently pika-network does not give you kill credit with fireball as it quite hard to see if you damaged them or not, so its likely you wont get kill credit, as to your projectile trial situation, its probably a bug, you can make a bug report here- https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports/
Thank you,
Hope this helped,
And have a great day!