Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Please fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinli36

I have been seeing a lot of hackers lately in Practice, they should be auto banned by anti-cheat, but they are not. Is there a way to report them in-game?

UhDexterrrr

Veteran
You can always reach out to staff via /helpop but currently I think report system isn't implemented yet. You can aswell contact staff on ts3/discord or record hackers and report on forums.

OP
OP
K

Kevinli36

oh, I hope they fixe the report system soon, I have played 20 games and 16 out of 20 of them were hackers.

Chivaro

I'm also curious about the why the anticheat got removed. Like 1-2 hours after practice got released hackers got banned left and right it was so effective but now I can't understand why they removed it.

UhDexterrrr

Veteran
I'm also curious about the why the anticheat got removed. Like 1-2 hours after practice got released hackers got banned left and right it was so effective but now I can't understand why they removed it.
They didn't remove it it still autoban hackers don't worry just record and post on forums

Chivaro

They didn't remove it it still autoban hackers don't worry just record and post on forums
Oh, I'm sorry I thought it would show up in chat seeing it didn't show up in chat I thought it stopped working xD. Thank you for clearing that up.

Machaku

Veteran
The Anti-Cheat is actually still there as I get a LOT of notifications that it thinks some players are hacking. Autoban is banning people, and so are staff members.

Status
Not open for further replies.