Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Practice Player Achievable Milestones

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
PyroInDaBus

Suggestion:
Player Achievable Milestones

Detailed description:
The Milestones Update

Good evening everyone, as you all know or can understand practice is a pretty big part of the server without a doubt. Some may be sweats and others simple players that spend their time on the server. For your enjoyment and better experience, I decided to suggest an idea that, to be honest just came to me a while ago and I think it will be a nice detail. Welcome to the milestones update...

What is "The Milestones Update"?

Let me explain, the milestones update is an idea I have as a vision for a future practice update. It is essentially small details that make the difference.

What does it include?

Everything is achievable only once, everything except of the "Global Elo Messages"
  • Milestone Kill Messages
  • Milestone Event Win Messages
  • Milestone Point Messages
  • Milestone Each Gamemode Elo Messages (Optional)
  • Milestone Global Elo Messages
  • Milestone Winstreak Messages

How exactly will all this work?

To be honest, no matter how many hours have passed, I haven't come to an exact conclusion, but I believe that I know exactly how most of us would like it.

First, to clarify some things, not all messages will be sent to the general chat, some milestones are simple enough to be sent in public view. So I made it clear that Point, Each Gamemode Elo, Event Wins would be good to stay in person and only be sent to the player via chat. Therefore, Kill, Global Elo & Winstreak will be sent to the public chat.

How many amounts each will be needed to send a milestone message I believe can and must be decided by the server developers. But I would ask you not to make so many private milestones to spam the player and not a few. Let public milestones be difficult enough to obtain.

Can you show us some examples?

The following messages will be split into so-called "spoilers" for better simulation as they are based on my own account.

Practice - <Gold> PyroInDaBus has just achieved the milestone of 2000 Kills

Practice - <Gold> PyroInDaBus has just achieved the milestone of 50 Brackets Wins

Practice - <Gold> PyroInDaBus has just achieved the milestone of 300 Points

Practice - <Gold> PyroInDaBus has just achieved the milestone of 1100 Nodebuff Elo

Practice - <Gold> PyroInDaBus has just achieved the milestone of Top 5 Global Elo Place

Practice - <Gold> PyroInDaBus has just achieved the milestone of 100 In A Raw Kills

I hope you understand what I mean if so, give me your opinion as well as your vote with a short or detailed reply.

Have a nice day!

Reason(s):
Why would you want this idea to be implemented?

I believe that if not only me then surely many more players would like a new, fresh and creative idea in the practice part of the server. As such it can show young players what they can do with effort. In addition, if we consider that a player who has just entered the server and has offered some of his time has achieved a milestone, and several people congratulate him, wouldn't this make him want to achieve something more? This means that he will dedicate more time to the server and whoever you know, can recommend him to his acquaintances. I believe it is worth the time and affort.

Example(s):
I already given examples on the "Detailed description".

Last edited:

Blazemon

The Pika
Lovely..
all so detailed..
so clean..
but most importantly a good suggestion
+1

Mute

Great Reporter
1+
what a great suggestion
i love it.

OP
OP
PyroInDaBus

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
To choose who didn't replay,

I really need your opinion in order for this suggestion to get accepted.

skthree

+1
great suggestion
would be great for players who want something new

MaloNsKo

Pika Member
Great idea would add something new and cool to practice also i think there could be a tag for a certain amount of kills like for 1000 kills tag (Slayer) or something like that

OP
OP
PyroInDaBus

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Great idea would add something new and cool to practice also i think there could be a tag for a certain amount of kills like for 1000 kills tag (Slayer) or something like that
Surely a good idea, but we have a lot of tags, idk if the staff team can accept that many details. (Had to delete the old one because it was glitch sr)

Rushing_Minion

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
PyroInDaBus
Minecraft Username:
PyroInDaBus

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
The Milestones Update

Good evening everyone, as you all know or can understand practice is a pretty big part of the server without a doubt. Some may be sweats and others simple players that spend their time on the server. For your enjoyment and better experience, I decided to suggest an idea that, to be honest just came to me a while ago and I think it will be a nice detail. Welcome to the milestones update...

Let me explain, the milestones update is an idea I have as a vision for a future practice update. It is essentially small details that make the difference.

What does it include?

Everything is achievable only once, everything except of the "Global Elo Messages"

To be honest, no matter how many hours have passed, I haven't come to an exact conclusion, but I believe that I know exactly how most of us would like it.

First, to clarify some things, not all messages will be sent to the general chat, some milestones are simple enough to be sent in public view. So I made it clear that Point, Each Gamemode Elo, Event Wins would be good to stay in person and only be sent to the player via chat. Therefore, Kill, Global Elo & Winstreak will be sent to the public chat.

How many amounts each will be needed to send a milestone message I believe can and must be decided by the server developers. But I would ask you not to make so many private milestones to spam the player and not a few. Let public milestones be difficult enough to obtain.

The following messages will be split into so-called "spoilers" for better simulation as they are based on my own account.

Practice - <Gold> PyroInDaBus has just achieved the milestone of 50 Brackets Wins

Practice - <Gold> PyroInDaBus has just achieved the milestone of 1100 Nodebuff Elo

Practice - <Gold> PyroInDaBus has just achieved the milestone of Top 5 Global Elo Place

Practice - <Gold> PyroInDaBus has just achieved the milestone of 100 In A Raw Kills

I hope you understand what I mean if so, give me your opinion as well as your vote with a short or detailed reply.

Have a nice day!

Reason(s):

I believe that if not only me then surely many more players would like a new, fresh and creative idea in the practice part of the server. As such it can show young players what they can do with effort. In addition, if we consider that a player who has just entered the server and has offered some of his time has achieved a milestone, and several people congratulate him, wouldn't this make him want to achieve something more? This means that he will dedicate more time to the server and whoever you know, can recommend him to his acquaintances. I believe it is worth the time and affort.

Example(s):
+1 Very Big Brain

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
The Milestones Update

What does it include?

Have a nice day!

Reason(s):

Example(s):
+1 Great Suggestion Very Very Kool Daymn