Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Plate Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkNeverAgain

I lost 260M by clicking on the sign saying that I could catch diamond blocks for free!
I want some admin pass and look at his plot
Nick: ZeadnIL
And he won a lot of money with that he is on rank 10.

Attachments

• 2016-03-27_13.07.22.png
    2016-03-27_13.07.22.png
    295.2 KB · Views: 7

Miele

2016-03-27_18.38.32.png

This is what lays behind your back when you finish the "maze"
The sign is on your block so when you try to click the FREE Diamond sign, this will pressed instead.

The sign says: ZeadnIL, 2304, B 2B, Sandstone. (Buy 2304 Sandstone block for 2Bilion)

Last edited:
OP
OP
DarkNeverAgain

DarkNeverAgain

View attachment 470

This is what lays behind your back when you finish the "maze"
The sign is on your block so when you try to click the FREE Diamond sign, this will pressed instead.

The sign says: ZeadnIL, 2304, B 2M, Sandstone. (Buy 2304 Sandstone block for 2Milion)
then it is against the rules it's not like trap should have a punishment to him because I know he must have stolen so many people

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
I noticed that this post is not in the right section. For all player reporting related forum posts, please use the Reports forum which can be found here:

Also please make sure to follow the reporting format or else your post will most likely be overlooked.

Posting your proof of a player should be done like so:

If the player you are reporting is not a chat related report (i.e. swearing, racism, or anything going on in the chat box) you should be taking a recorded video of the player in question to have an accurate report of the player.

If the player you are reporting is chat related you should take as many screenshots as possible of the situation.​

If you do not have proof in the form of a screenshot or youtube video then your report most likely will be denied with no punishment enforced.

To post screenshots you can use http://imgur.com/ and to post videos you can use http://youtube.com/

Thanks for taking the time to report the player in question, just make sure next time you use the right forum section and format.

DJRedNight

Status
Not open for further replies.