Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PikaReaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool3

i am new to prison , but not on pika server but today i started prison and i saw something like pikareaction . i was wondering wat it is . i asked to the players there but none were giving the answer. so can someone plz explain me wat pikareaction is and what to do with it.

CloudAP

Veteran
There are 2 reactions, PikaReactions and Scramble.

When its PikaReaction, it will say like Hover for the word to type! you have to open your chat and hover your mouse to the message and it will show a word. Once you saw the word, you have to type it as fast as the others can. If you managed to type it first, you will get money.

When its Scramble, it will say like Hover for the word and unscramble! same thing that you open your chat and hover your mouse to the message and it will show jumbled words. You have to scramble the letters to be able to create a word and when you type it first, you will also get money.

For prison, it's easier as it is only useful for lower ranks since its kind of small when you reach higher rank. For Creative, its pretty chaotic and a lot of good scrambler playing it. :p

OP
OP
C

Cool3

There are 2 reactions, PikaReactions and Scramble.

When its PikaReaction, it will say like Hover for the word to type! you have to open your chat and hover your mouse to the message and it will show a word. Once you saw the word, you have to type it as fast as the others can. If you managed to type it first, you will get money.

When its Scramble, it will say like Hover for the word and unscramble! same thing that you open your chat and hover your mouse to the message and it will show jumbled words. You have to scramble the letters to be able to create a word and when you type it first, you will also get money.

For prison, it's easier as it is only useful for lower ranks since its kind of small when you reach higher rank. For Creative, its pretty chaotic and a lot of good scrambler playing it. :p

oh ! igot it now . thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.