Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Event PikaNetwork YT, Stream events that happen in game to PikaNetwork YT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyBanana

Pika Lover
Username:
SaltyBanana​

Suggestion:
PikaNetwork YT, Stream events that happen in game to PikaNetwork YT​

Detailed description:
PikaNetwork Events are events that people compete for rewards if they achieve 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place. But for the people that get disqualified during the event by losing etc. or the ones who didn't make it to the event in time, or the ones that can't play, should be PikaNetwork YT Streaming the event for players to watch from interest, their friends competing etc.
I personally didn't make it to most events and I would watch the streams IF there was any. The person whos streaming is optional for you staff to decide who will stream it from staff member team. I think it would be a nice thing to add. In discord when one of the staff members announce the event date etc. Should announce the date of the stream starting, that way people that aren't capable of joining it now can just watch it.
If any of the staff member that is reading this doesn't want to add it it's okay but I think it would be cool to have this because PikaNetwork YT isn't used anymore so much so this wouldn't be bad to add.​

Reason(s):
Improving PikaNetwork YT because it isn't used too much and only has 2 videos.​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I agree to the concept but it is not possible.
Pika network YT should be owned by the owners but not the staff team. I dont think the owners would give the account to a staff for the sake of a event.

Furthur more, who will be the one streaming? If staff, then it is 100% not possible as staff have to spectate the field and would leak so much staff information / event details that should not be known for the players. If just a normal player's POV, then I'd suggest you wait a youtuber or streamer stream and watch it from there channel.

There are so many constraints that make this impossible or hard to achieve.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello SaltyBanana,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.