Event PikaNetwork | OpSkyBlock top results 2020

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

voodootje0

Owner
Owner

The op skyblock island top contest has come to an end, and the winners have been decided!​

We will be giving out your prizes shortly. We hope you enjoy them.
For everyone else, thanks for participating in our OP SkyBlock Competition to get a spot on the island top. Even though there are only three winners, so let's get straight to the winners!

Competition Winners

First Place: @StoPizza ($250,106,186,374,968 Value)
  • 13637086x Ghast Spawner
  • 9601442x Villager Spawner
  • 22702x Blaze Spawner
  • And a lot more.
175 USD PayPal Money + €175 Store Coupon for OpSkyBlock

Second Place: @Izha ($216,210,754,239,904 Value)
  • 14481742x Villager Spawner
  • 16973x Blaze Spawner
  • 15122x Pigman Spawner
  • And a lot more.
100 USD PayPal Money + €100 Store Coupon for OpSkyBlock

Third Place: @RGKT ($180,486,578,645,424 Value)
  • 3832611x Ghast Spawner
  • 14943486x Villager Spawner
  • 3861x Blaze Spawner
  • And more
75 USD PayPal Money + €75 Store Coupon for OpSkyBlock.

Thanks to all of those who competed in the event, the winners can contact on the forums and we will be giving out your prizes as soon as we receive your information.

markiii

Legendary Pika
Congrats to winners, :D

StoPizza

eh, top 1 again?

#RuinOnTop

Juckie

Hey VooDoo, this post is not a post to bash on the server. According to some of the staff members, isn't RGKT disqualified from all of the competition because he was caught cheating? I just wanted to make this reply post to get some justice for my island members that have been working hard with me on placing spawners. We were informed that RGKT was disqualified from all of the competition so we stopped placing thinking that we already got the island top 3 cash and buycraft prize since one of my island owner Sirni got an early payout on June 6th, 2020 post.

tlang

Trial
Trial
UwU top 2 are staff like always.

we are just waiting for another staff team member come and go for island top 3 we hope we also see that soon so it would be about staffs from future

live2002

Helper
Helper

giogio_777

Helper
Helper
🤞👊

markiii

Legendary Pika
If reset happening in csb, Ruin will farm again, lmao

hacker RGKT got 3rd? lame

rocke6161

Legendary Pika
op

Hey VooDoo, this post is not a post to bash on the server. According to some of the staff members, isn't RGKT disqualified from all of the competition because he was caught cheating? I just wanted to make this reply post to get some justice for my island members that have been working hard with me on placing spawners. We were informed that RGKT was disqualified from all of the competition so we stopped placing thinking that we already got the island top 3 cash and buycraft prize since one of my island owner Sirni got an early payout on June 6th, 2020 post.
how is pika's fault that u didnt place the enough ammount? xddddd
if i didnt quit i would have done u a favor and u would paass rgkt but yall were lazy af and didnt wanna place the remaining 12t to place and pass rgkt and now u accusing pika staff?? Like dude u had the chance and u blew it, its not on pika or anyone else, its up to ur whole team. u placed 25t in a day somehow so i dont understand why placing 12t was so hard for yall. so dont blame it on anyone else except ur team xddddd imagine being so close to number 3 and quit cuz u too satisfied u dont have competition anymore. my boy u go all in or go home. either u place em and beat em all or u dont do sht.

markiii

Legendary Pika
if i didnt quit i would have done u a favor and u would paass rgkt but yall were lazy af and didnt wanna place the remaining 12t to place and pass rgkt and now u accusing pika staff?? Like dude u had the chance and u blew it, its not on pika or anyone else, its up to ur whole team. u placed 25t in a day somehow so i dont understand why placing 12t was so hard for yall. so dont blame it on anyone else except ur team xddddd imagine being so close to number 3 and quit cuz u too satisfied u dont have competition anymore. my boy u go all in or go home. either u place em and beat em all or u dont do sht.
cuz he was thinking that RGKT is already disqualified from the competition that making him stop placing spawners because he assumes that they will surely get the 3rd Place.

Their island worth got reduced by 13T due because the server bugged and others got their is worth back but top 4 never got it back.

cuz he was thinking that RGKT is already disqualified from the competition that making him stop placing spawners because he assumes that they will surely get the 3rd Place.
Their island worth got reduced by 13T due because the server bugged and others got their is worth back but top 4 never got it back.
u both understand that even if rgkt was still in the game they couldve beat him right? It was 13t difference and not 30t. Even if it was they had a week or something to pass him. I stopped playing on 15th of june, 5days before the end of szn and they were 17t away. they only placed 4t in 5days so yea dont blame it on anyone else but their team. ballhog, everyone lost their value and no1 got it back so keep that in mind, they got back only 15% of it. sirni didnt get it back cuz they lost 9t or 11t, still not enough to pass him so yea its their fault my guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.