Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Pika-NetWork Suggestion (Pls Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void_Killer

Hey There Pika-Network,staff,gamers,and crafters i hope u will agree to my suggestion and pls dont make this to the wrong way here my sauggestion.

Suggestion:For the whole day of the 1st day of every month make all rules disable what i mean no ban no warns no mute for 1 day all that is not allowed be allowed all the is allowed well stay allowed but except for hacks and illegal mods its like The Purge if u know what it is #MakePikaNetworkGreatAgain Thats all thank u

T
H
E

P
U
R
G
E

Jeear

Legendary Pika
I can see this going wrong if ever it happens lol
Have you ever went to /b/? Yeah imagine if Pika turns into /b/ ...

EzHackusate__

Veteran
Hey There Pika-Network,staff,gamers,and crafters i hope u will agree to my suggestion and pls dont make this to the wrong way here my sauggestion.

Suggestion:For the whole day of the 1st day of every month make all rules disable what i mean no ban no warns no mute for 1 day all that is not allowed be allowed all the is allowed well stay allowed but except for hacks and illegal mods its like The Purge if u know what it is #MakePikaNetworkGreatAgain Thats all thank u

T
H
E

P
U
R
G
E
the dislike button should work.

VeggiDay

Veteran
Let me test the dislike button ...