Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika Network Is Pay To Win.

BlakD3mon_

Epic Pika
My Points
1. If u buy the elite titan or champion rank their skywars kits are basically full diamond armor with a sharp diamond axe at the start of the game so u're basically unkillable by any normal player without full mid loot.
2. They get more exp while winning games in other words they level up faster than an average unranked player.
3. They get access to many cosmetics like the stats kill effect which a unranked player who is better than them cannot aqquire.

Nerf their kits and make the xps equal. like hypixel. in hypixel no ranks have an advantage over the other except for cosmetics and youtube rank which i dont have a problem with.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
My Points
1. If u buy the elite titan or champion rank their skywars kits are basically full diamond armor with a sharp diamond axe at the start of the game so u're basically unkillable by any normal player without full mid loot.
2. They get more exp while winning games in other words they level up faster than an average unranked player.
3. They get access to many cosmetics like the stats kill effect which a unranked player who is better than them cannot aqquire.

Nerf their kits and make the xps equal. like hypixel. in hypixel no ranks have an advantage over the other except for cosmetics and youtube rank which i dont have a problem with.
Hello!
I understand your frustation,
but the only part of your message I agree to is to torwads the kits.
Cosmetics and exp/levels don't really affect your performance.

If you think they should change something, You may create a suggestion HERE.
but make sure to read the info thread first.

Silver Wing

The Pika
They were already nerfed quite a bit in the previous minigame update, so I dont think that they will nerf it again since it will be unfair to those who paid for the ranks.

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
It's incredibly difficult to make people buy ranks, and make sure the ranks are appealing enough so that people buy them...
It takes money to maintain servers. You need to make advantages when buying a rank to make it appealing.

The kits are something i agree with, but hypixel gives noticably more advantages than pika does or can do, so the skywars kits make sort of sense.
But before we complain but kits in skywars, can we do something about the massive amount of script kiddies?

PRAVEENOP

My Points

no bro get vampire skill so that u deal a lot of damage

oh nooo its pay to win cry me a river!
Donor kits already got nerfed. You can now get free ranks. What more do you want. Play the game or don't play it, idc, but stop crying

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
My Points

I agree that skywars do have a lot of p2w init but, the points you’ve stated are completely wrong.

1). Ranked players do not get more xp/level up faster.
XP is same for every player after each win no matter what your rank might be.

2). Cosmetics aren’t pay to win as you’re not winning anything from them are you? They’re just to enhance the game of ranked players without providing them any in-game advantage.

About the kit, I get that it’s a strong kit but you do have to provide ranked players something they can rely on. Afterall, they’ve paid for the rank & must be awarded with some perks.
The pay to win aspect of skywars that you didn’t actually list is Titan users getting 3x coins on each win unlike nons. Making them buy abilities and other kits 3 times faster than regulars.

Hacker23498

My Points

its doesnt like that. I have just vip rank still I have killed many titans and champions. It depends on gameplay fr

_KingClown

Epic Pika
My Points

Hello BlakD3mon_,

I think that Is a lil bit true.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
My Points

Well not exectly. U can get perm vip and elite for free by voting. U just need to put in some effort and about titan u can also get it by just getting few suggestions getting accepted and then just wait for a sale to happen. About exp and cosmetics they don't affect the game so that argument is false

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Well not exectly. U can get perm vip and elite for free by voting. U just need to put in some effort and about titan u can also get it by just getting few suggestions getting accepted and then just wait for a sale to happen. About exp and cosmetics they don't affect the game so that argument is false
pika network has removed donator kits so having a rank doesnt give u any more kits in sw anymore, so ur msg is useless + this thread is from 2022, its 2024, take a look at the date before u go on yapping

_KingClown

Epic Pika
pika network has removed donator kits so having a rank doesnt give u any more kits in sw anymore, so ur msg is useless + this thread is from 2022, its 2024, take a look at the date before u go on yapping
but the thread didn't die so why not 💀

Flame__

Legendary Pika
but the thread didn't die so why not 💀
some rando posted a msg, on thursday, awaking a thread that was dead for years, why do u all just ignore the "THIS THREAD HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS, PLEASE CREATE A NEW THREAD"