Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PIKA-NETWORK BEDWARS GUIDE

AmazingTrish

Epic Pika
Now, I know that you are saying that Bedwars is the same everywhere among most servers. Well, you are WRONG.
Pika Network Bedwars is so much different from other bedwars that you cant use normal strategies from other servers. Before we start, please mark this as helpful so that we can get this pinned!
Here is my Bedwars Survival Guide :

1) Special Cases: There are only 2 special cases in maps.
In town(city or whatever) map, its better to play with a party. This is because you know which team you are .
If you are in Team White/ Pink, leave the game and join again. Do this until you are in another team or you are in another map. This is because team white and pink don't have a diamond generator. While some ignore diamonds completely, it is always good to have a choice.

In the Trios map(the other one With the Taj Mahals) When you are playing in a party, Never go for team Orange. This is because the colour sucks. Nah just kidding, its because they Don't have a Team Chest and Ender Chest. Again, it is not the end of the game if you are in team orange, its just better to have the option of having a chest.

2) Forge Split(Share); With an updated plugin in Pika Network, you can now share Forge and both of you get the resources. To do this, one has to stand just at the edge of the forge so that he does not get any resources, then the other player has to go in the forge. This way, both people can get resources. If your teammate is gone for some time when the game starts, it is good etiquette to wait outside the forge until they come. If you defend the bed, then you should Ideally wait for 24 iron to spawn. You can count how many have spawned by hearing the spawn sounds. If your teammate does not come by then, just go in the forge. If you are rushing, then you should wait for 12 iron to spawn, again, by hearing sounds. When they spawn, if your teammate does not come back, again, you can rush. However, if you are rushing, you should also add one layer of wool. You may not have any idea, but that one layer can save your bed from many situations, mostly for suicidal runs.

3)Game Sense: Yes yes, I know. This word has been used many times. However, you need to think of it differently in cracked servers like Pika Network. Here is a tip that I would use. Imagine Everyone Is Hacking. Never rely on 1 tapping. You won't believe how many times I died because I falsely believed I knocked the player into the void. Confirm that you knocked them and then continue. Almost everyone has Anti- KB and soft hacks. If someone is using reach, place blocks. If someone is using Misplace, Fight them.

Now by this point, you should realise that 50% of the player base are hackers. Don't trust that anyone takes KB. What my point is, play safe.

4)Grinding Leaderboards: This is more of a bonus tip. Grinding for Leaderboards is quite easy, mark my words. After minigame reset, the leaderboards have been reset and it's not the most impressive of leaderboards right now. My tip is to grind for Kill Leaderboards. It is by far the easiest leaderboard to grind.
My tips for leaderboards Grinding;
1) Games Played Leaderboards: My tip is DON'T GRIND FOR THIS LMAO. You will get it naturally as you get onto the other 2 leaderboards.
2) Kills Leaderboards: Here is a fun fact: Kills are normal kills, not final kills like other servers. This means you can get anywhere from 5-50 kills a game in average.
A bright Idea would be to farm kills on teams who are not skilled at PVP. If you find some 2 random noobs, lock them up at their base and grind kills.
Remember, they have spawn protection for about 4-5 seconds. After it wears off, you can kill them and then hide somewhere until they respawn. Continue this until you die or they quit the game(which happens surprisingly often.
3)Wins Leaderboards: You should get 2 other competent players and play trios. It shouldn't be too hard and you can also get winstreaks!

5)Win streaks: Now that you have done all this, you should know some strategies to implement and what game style you approach!
Have some fun! Play around, try to get a win-streak. I think the highest win streak currently is 104. Go ahead, there is no one stopping you (please do this in trios and with party.)

JerryMine

The Pika
not gonna agree with the win-streak bcso everyins is hacking :)

MouraThat

Veteran
For point 1) Can you actually chose your colour or aren't you just asigned there ? -> if so maybe you should make that a bit clearer
Otherwise nice thread and Yeah I've come to realise that in these minigames 1/2 the people just have anti kb

OP
OP
AmazingTrish

AmazingTrish

Epic Pika
For point 1) Can you actually chose your colour or aren't you just asigned there ? -> if so maybe you should make that a bit clearer
Otherwise nice thread and Yeah I've come to realise that in these minigames 1/2 the people just have anti kb
You can't choose any teams but if you are in a party then it shows you which team you are. so, if you are in a bad team, you can just leave and join again so it assigns you to another team.

Zxga

Great Reporter
Now, I know that you are saying that Bedwars is the same everywhere among most servers. Well, you are WRONG.
Pika Network Bedwars is so much different from other bedwars that you cant use normal strategies from other servers. Before we start, please mark this as helpful so that we can get this pinned!
Here is my Bedwars Survival Guide :

1) Special Cases: There are only 2 special cases in maps.
In town(city or whatever) map, its better to play with a party. This is because you know which team you are .
If you are in Team White/ Pink, leave the game and join again. Do this until you are in another team or you are in another map. This is because team white and pink don't have a diamond generator. While some ignore diamonds completely, it is always good to have a choice.

In the Trios map(the other one With the Taj Mahals) When you are playing in a party, Never go for team Orange. This is because the colour sucks. Nah just kidding, its because they Don't have a Team Chest and Ender Chest. Again, it is not the end of the game if you are in team orange, its just better to have the option of having a chest.

2) Forge Split(Share); With an updated plugin in Pika Network, you can now share Forge and both of you get the resources. To do this, one has to stand just at the edge of the forge so that he does not get any resources, then the other player has to go in the forge. This way, both people can get resources. If your teammate is gone for some time when the game starts, it is good etiquette to wait outside the forge until they come. If you defend the bed, then you should Ideally wait for 24 iron to spawn. You can count how many have spawned by hearing the spawn sounds. If your teammate does not come by then, just go in the forge. If you are rushing, then you should wait for 12 iron to spawn, again, by hearing sounds. When they spawn, if your teammate does not come back, again, you can rush. However, if you are rushing, you should also add one layer of wool. You may not have any idea, but that one layer can save your bed from many situations, mostly for suicidal runs.

3)Game Sense: Yes yes, I know. This word has been used many times. However, you need to think of it differently in cracked servers like Pika Network. Here is a tip that I would use. Imagine Everyone Is Hacking. Never rely on 1 tapping. You won't believe how many times I died because I falsely believed I knocked the player into the void. Confirm that you knocked them and then continue. Almost everyone has Anti- KB and soft hacks. If someone is using reach, place blocks. If someone is using Misplace, Fight them.

Now by this point, you should realise that 50% of the player base are hackers. Don't trust that anyone takes KB. What my point is, play safe.

4)Grinding Leaderboards: This is more of a bonus tip. Grinding for Leaderboards is quite easy, mark my words. After minigame reset, the leaderboards have been reset and it's not the most impressive of leaderboards right now. My tip is to grind for Kill Leaderboards. It is by far the easiest leaderboard to grind.
My tips for leaderboards Grinding;
1) Games Played Leaderboards: My tip is DON'T GRIND FOR THIS LMAO. You will get it naturally as you get onto the other 2 leaderboards.
2) Kills Leaderboards: Here is a fun fact: Kills are normal kills, not final kills like other servers. This means you can get anywhere from 5-50 kills a game in average.
A bright Idea would be to farm kills on teams who are not skilled at PVP. If you find some 2 random noobs, lock them up at their base and grind kills.
Remember, they have spawn protection for about 4-5 seconds. After it wears off, you can kill them and then hide somewhere until they respawn. Continue this until you die or they quit the game(which happens surprisingly often.
3)Wins Leaderboards: You should get 2 other competent players and play trios. It shouldn't be too hard and you can also get winstreaks!

5)Win streaks: Now that you have done all this, you should know some strategies to implement and what game style you approach!
Have some fun! Play around, try to get a win-streak. I think the highest win streak currently is 104. Go ahead, there is no one stopping you (please do this in trios and with party.)
Gj mate

killer9987

Anti kB and auto clicker is the most problemetic. player shouldn't use this mods player should win on their own game without using mods and hacks player believe hat 95% is win fo click per second but that is false 5%of cps is only importent you can beat 40 cps person with 2 cps with skills skill required is 95%most so stop using mod hacks and auto clicker in all game of mc

Sadra3445

Banned
Anti kB and auto clicker is the most problemetic. player shouldn't use this mods player should win on their own game without using mods and hacks player believe hat 95% is win fo click per second but that is false 5%of cps is only importent you can beat 40 cps person with 2 cps with skills skill required is 95%most so stop using mod hacks and auto clicker in all game of mc
Yes, hackers can win every matches.

DragonDude005

bro u can use colours fr