Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

PIKA IS BECOMING PAY TO WIN

ANSWER

• PIKA SKYWARS PAY TO WIN

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • THERE IS SOME HOPE FOR NEW PLAYERS

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
HAX_GAMER

HAX_GAMER

Pika Member
Correction, titan kit only gives sharp 2 axe instead of sharp 3. While it may be hard to fight against titan kit, you can still counter them using bonk or wait until chest refill (sharp 2 dia sword is better than the titan axe fyi) and there are probably more ways to counter it. You just have to get creative. Overall I agree with everything else. Being underleveled in abilities can be hard but it's just the same with any other servers tbh.
Titan kits have sharp 2 axe but with rod and a overleaved vampire and some minecraft vateren evan says that iron prop 2 is stronger than diamond. you can counter them with skill and bonk but the cheast refill is just not going to have sharp 2 sword until its rumble and imagine if you got no cheastplate in the first chest than are you willing to fight a titan or run to mid and have a leap of faith to survive and then not get cheastplate in mid and die ?? i agree that you can kills titans but can you really fight without a cheastplate that my point
Your reader
HAX_GAMER

acura

Great Reporter
some minecraft vateren evan says that iron prop 2 is stronger than diamond.
I'm sorry what? Prot 4 iron is the only one being close equal to normal diamond armor. Where did you get this info lol?

but the cheast refill is just not going to have sharp 2 sword until its rumble
You serious? Do you even play skywars? Chest refill on normal does give sharp 2 dia sword. In rumble, titan kit is useless because most starting chests contain better equipments. That's why most ranked people would vote for normal so it's easier.

Last edited: