Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

People Breaking the rules Because they think titan kit is *unfair*

_MrDynamite

Pika Member
people crossteaming because they think titan kit is unfair. Just because the game is p2w that doesnt mean u have to break the rules in order to win.If u want a fair advantage just go buy the rank urself and stop being toxic just cause u dont the kit.Its rly annoying and im asking the skywars community to stop doing this

Unawarely

The Pika
people crossteaming because they think titan kit is unfair. Just because the game is p2w that doesnt mean u have to break the rules in order to win.If u want a fair advantage just go buy the rank urself and stop being toxic just cause u dont the kit.Its rly annoying and im asking the skywars community to stop doing this
Titan kit is unfair. If u want a fair advantage you shouldn't have to buy the rank. I don't think you should cross-team but don't trick yourself into thinkng it's fair and buyable for everyone

OP
OP
_MrDynamite

_MrDynamite

Pika Member
Titan kit is unfair. If u want a fair advantage you shouldn't have to buy the rank. I don't think you should cross-team but don't trick yourself into thinkng it's fair and buyable for everyone
Im not saying its fair.Just saying u dont have to crossteam because of it

JacePlayZ

The Pika
There are multiple ways to bring down a Titan with normal kits.

Like in one game I just punched @_MrDynamite and he went 5000 blocks away.

Phantoom

Great Reporter
I know which game youre talking about :c
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXudlBzD87w

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
they were scared and knew they woulddefo loose. thus they cross teamed. id rather tactical cross team and play mind game with both people (titan and the other one) and get them to fight each other and clean it ez strats

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Knockback kit is an example of better kit than titan. (maybe)

dsfgsdfvsdfg

Great Reporter
Well yeah, I agree it's too OP, but there are better kits if y ou have the skill.