Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnugglyRage

Pika Member
I think the party is pretty much useless, why? Because people don't know each other and don't make a party. you only see 2 or 3 people making party with 2 players in the party itself. It is better if you add back the wooden sword which let you pvp for 5v5.. Random players.. Just my opinion though

AyeDu

Epic Pika
That should be another feature but the party should be left alone. Parties allow friends to fight each other and when it is removed, there will be a lot of complains so it's best to leave it alone although having random players fighting each other in a 5v5 wouldn't be a bad idea.

MmEXTREME

Veteran
If we removed parties you guys will keep complaining (add a party plugin blah blah). And yes I think the uhc Meetup should be added again.

Davidva

Veteran
I would suggest UHC meetup Free For All or teams, like 5 v 5.

OP
OP
SnugglyRage

SnugglyRage

Pika Member
Oops i triggered many of you.. xD so i suggest that keep the party but add the wooden sword (5v5 random players) back

79lb

Legendary Pika
Add UHC meetup back yes, but don't remove party, because as said ealier, some people will start complaining. Alot of people usually make partys ingame, but they don't say like "wanna join the party?" and so on, some people like making partys to 2v2 or 3v3 with friends.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I once made a 12 peeps party and it was pretty darn fun to say the least. Parties are necessary as you can compete with your friends or even watch your friends compete with each other.

But yeah, meetup is necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.