Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[PAC] false bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nignogery

So it's pretty sad, that the PAC now bans the ''Good'' PVP'ers in OPFactions and not the hackers. My good friend [ @mrwail ] got banned today by the PAC what was a false ban, this guy doesn't even know how to jitterclick. So he went on TS3 and asked staff for an unban because he got false banned, but staff denied his request. But when XxTheMeteorxX asked for an unban, he got it! I don't know whats wrong with PAC, but please, unban mrwail or fix the PAC. (Screenshare him to see proof that he doesn't hack)

Kind regards,
superdanohhhh

AdamPvP

Epic Pika
wow just wow, mrwail is banned too now? WTF IS UP WITH THE SERVER
mrwail can barely jitterclick what a poor guy i feel bad for him #MakePikaGreatAgain
#MakePACTempBanNotPerm

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

PAC = Ban the good players so the hackers can rule the server.

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
Like I said earlier, the PAC system wont be perfect and it hasn't been out for that long yet. So yes you can expect some problems here and there.

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

Like I said earlier, the PAC system wont be perfect and it hasn't been out for that long yet. So yes you can expect some problems here and there.
Yes i know, but it bans the GOOD PvP'ers and not the hackers..

mrwail

I know right, R.I.P mrwail (2015-2016)
Due to PAC system my jitter clicking was recognised as hacked client rip.

oMeteor

Veteran
So he went on TS3 and asked staff for an unban because he got false banned, but staff denied his request. But when XxTheMeteorxX asked for an unban, he got it! I
I didn't ask for unban i made a ban appeal then they accepted it because it made alot of false bans due to lag that day

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
so PAC can false ban 20%100 yes i was false banned but i make an ban appeal and got unbanned after that i was jumping and hitting and moving in the same time! so that why its got me banned

AntiSkided

PAC is a new under test AntiCheat, It's still BETA so there might be issues/bugs with it, In the future hopefully all will be fixed.

AlexHD

Pika Member
Yes Really that came to us not long time ago so its maybe good i mean you dont need to be scared like me :/ when i get something that i dont needed get like false ban or false mute just wait and you will be unbanned

ON OPFactions there s a lot of people hacking in warp pvp why PAC doest recognize them hack they forcefiled auto click killaura anti kb auto armor

mrwail

OPfacs1 was laggy yesterday and I was pvping outside spawn cause @tavius21 called me to go there and minutes after some guy came down i started to rek him and got banned :/.

c19rc

Maybe mrwail should make a proper ban appeal :3 ... (idk if u did) ...

Also, (idk if this is true) but maybe PAC does ban hackers... but because it's not that good at it, when it occasionally bans a non hacker (idk if this is true) then people become angry ;)

oMeteor

Veteran
Also, (idk if this is true) but maybe PAC does ban hackers
There is alot of hackers at op facs and it don't ban them, It ban innocent people idk why.. But i believe soon it will be better! :)

ali99

Epic Pika
Pac is currently on a development stage....but WHY DID THEY ENABLED IT???
Shouldn't this be applied AFTER it has been tested and developed?

Status
Not open for further replies.