Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames /p warp disable/enanle

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreePalestine

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
TNTSabeel

Suggestion:
/p warp disable/enable

Detailed description:
It is annoying when you accept someone's party invite and they join another game before you lose the first one. So if you do /p warp disable or /pwd the part leader can't move you to another game. /p warp enable or pwe allows the party leader to move you. You can also enable/disable it in user settings.

Reason(s):
It is annoying

Silver Wing

The Pika
But how would they join games? ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Simply do not join random people's parties. Play with people that you know won't warp you out of a game. There is no point in putting effort into adding something like this.

OP
OP
FreePalestine

FreePalestine

The Pika
Simply do not join random people's parties. Play with people that you know won't warp you out of a game. There is no point in putting effort into adding something like this.
Ig your friends never betrayed you...

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
reason nicely mentioned by LT

JustToGoody

The Pika
-1 reason mentioned by LT also that means if my friend goes afk or he didnt want to do /pwe we will never join a game because of him.

OP
OP
FreePalestine

FreePalestine

The Pika
but what if everyone was afk and had /pwd and then i cant start the game do i kick all of them? just dont join the party and join it when you finish your game
Bruh if normally your entire party is afk then what do u do?

Status
Not open for further replies.