Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Our Condolences to (HELPER) CHAIRMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISunSource

Pika Lover
Dear Miguel,
I am very sorry to hear about your Grandmother's death. Please know that you and your family will be in my thoughts. If you need someone to talk to...I have been going through a similar experience before 2 years when my grandmother passed away. Please know that not only me but all the pika's community are here for you.
Much love, Joseph and Clara
@Chairman @Littlezkim @DutchminerHD @DutchSmash @SmashArms @xXWitherBoyXx @Slendyy @Whitei520 @TheBearKingHD @ZeroGiven @salwaswemi @VeggiDay @Thav01 @Ultimatesaviour @Haoiscoll @Davidva @Thepoisonivyy @Feylex @toloubas7 @Itz_Pyro_ @yoya @MECHAME @xRubyMC @Deviate @PizzaMC @ASCB_imran @CloudAP @Snorlax13 @ZsarTheGreat @Raysh @ShadowRider3010 @XTheYo @KayleeeSea @NexiousPlayz @Hideous @Robin Nijmeijer @cheapsh0t @Younger @Draegoner @XxTheMeteorxX_ @II_DragonBoy_II @ImAnAlbatraoz @JokerHD @wreaker @GetRektMan

yoya

Epic Pika
My deepest condolences to you and your family, I'm sure she's in a better place now

Last edited:

GetRektMan

Hello @Chairman

Sorry to hear about your grandmother Condolence

Kausapin mo nalng ako sa discord pag ok ka na always be Happy dont lose hope.. dude

NaVaDaBlue

I'm very very sorry Chairman, im here to pray to your grandmother and if you need anybody to talk to I'm there for you and hope everything is fine <3
-NaVaDaBlue

Verseh

Banned
Condolence man. I lost my ma's grandma a year ago, and even though so was already real old and we were expecting it, it was really hard on us. I know how your feeling man. We all support you

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Thank you for all the support guys.
My grandma was 80 and we all knew that her time was coming so we took every free day off as a time to spend with her and when that time did come (stroke) i was able to rush over to the hospital and was even able to talk, hold her hand and even hug her for the very last time.
At exactly 52 minutes after i arrived she passed away peacefully.
Will take some time away from playing as we try to deal with this lost.
Again i thank everyone who showed support.

Status
Not open for further replies.