Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Other games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
Guys! Rather than Pika-network...
What other games do you play?

Fanta

Legendary Pika
Assasin's Creed, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim and World of Warcraft.
Also if someone's up for a Left 4 Dead game PM me with your Steam names

Matik212

Clash of Clans, aint nobody got time for anything else

leaf26

Legendary Pika
brawlhalla, civ games, sometimes modded baldur's gate series or Binding of Isaac

On console, lots of ps1/ps2 games between crash bandicoot, spyro, medieval, DBZ budokai series, Naruto games, or War of the Monsters (multiplayer). There was one 3d marvel fighting game where I figured out how to infinitely teleport with one of the x-men characters. One of the other players was being annoying so i 1v1'd him. Instead of actually fighting, I just went off-map and infinitely teleported until they gave up.

oh, and party jousting because it's a good way to pass 15 minutes ... or 3 hours

Slendyy

Veteran
brawlhalla, civ games, sometimes modded baldur's gate series or Binding of Isaac

On console, lots of ps1/ps2 games between crash bandicoot, spyro, medieval, DBZ budokai series, Naruto games, or War of the Monsters (multiplayer). There was one 3d marvel fighting game where I figured out how to infinitely teleport with one of the x-men characters. One of the other players was being annoying so i 1v1'd him. Instead of actually fighting, I just went off-map and infinitely teleported until they gave up.

oh, and party jousting because it's a good way to pass 15 minutes ... or 3 hours
1 word for you, Nerd.

Well I've been playing a lot of rocket league. Looking for a partner for aerials !

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
A story about my uncle, skyrim, team fortress 2, the last guardian, overwatch, CS:Go, WoW, Fallout 4, Dark souls, And heroes Of the storm. I PLAY ALOT OF GAMES, THIS KS JUST THE ONES THAT I REMEMBER.

JustHereForMoney

Pika Lover
Assasin's Creed, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim and World of Warcraft.
Also if someone's up for a Left 4 Dead game PM me with your Steam names
I don't have Left4Dead on steam i got the free cracked version and i put the steam server in :)

Davidva

Veteran
Assasins creed
GTA V
FIFA 17
Clash of clans

Thats all xD

VeggiDay

Veteran
Counterstrike: Global Offensive - Planetside 2 - Minecraft - öhm ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.