Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP Option to toggle off kill feed and Koth feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Option to toggle off kill feed and Koth feed.

Detailed description:
On kit-pvp every single time somebody gets a kill, it comes up in chat in Red and yellow writing, my suggestion is to add an option to remove this text from your chat.

Gamemode / Platform:
KitPvP

Reason(s):
The kill feed makes chat look messy and some people may struggle to see messages, the Koth feed does also.

Example(s):

MmEXTREME

Veteran
unnecessary besides that players should know if they got the kill or not and who killed them.

ruzyxo

Veteran
Removing it completely is better, here's why - In case a staff asks a player for a screenshare, the player doesn't come with excuses such as "I didn't see the msg" because the chat is flooding with these kill messages, besides the public announcements, koth messages and chat itself.

Outscale

Banned
Im neutral on this suggestion , there is some negative sides and some positive sides.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello vSyndrome,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.