Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmirmentMC

Pika Member
Dear Higher Management,

We are suffering a big trouble, which is the loss of players in the server. The server was doing great in the last year, and now things changed. OpPrison is now losing players, please think about it, some players like sirjudeYT, masterson, rayzol, E_Mc_Squared, and more players who DONATED to the server, they are not active anymore. It is because of the less features of the server; and I am asking for change. This is because the OPPrison Owner Alias "Robin", is not active anymore. I would not recommend reseting the server, since players made a great progress. Resetting the server would make it worse, more players would quit, even I Myself. We would like the OpPrison back to life. OpPrison was one of the most enjoyable servers in the whole Pika Server.

Please help us, I put effort to the server and, I don't have my friends anymore who I can share my work. OPP is starting to get boring and it is dying. The best solution for the server is to add new features, give amazing updates, and add more management to the server. I have been a good Prison player, but now WE WANT CHANGE.

Best of Regards,
Alex (Admirment)

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Dear Higher Management,

We are suffering a big trouble, which is the loss of players in the server. The server was doing great in the last year, and now things changed. OpPrison is now losing players, please think about it, some players like sirjudeYT, masterson, rayzol, E_Mc_Squared, and more players who DONATED to the server, they are not active anymore. It is because of the less features of the server; and I am asking for change. This is because the OPPrison Owner Alias "Robin", is not active anymore. I would not recommend reseting the server, since players made a great progress. Resetting the server would make it worse, more players would quit, even I Myself. We would like the OpPrison back to life. OpPrison was one of the most enjoyable servers in the whole Pika Server.

Please help us, I put effort to the server and, I don't have my friends anymore who I can share my work. OPP is starting to get boring and it is dying. The best solution for the server is to add new features, give amazing updates, and add more management to the server. I have been a good Prison player, but now WE WANT CHANGE.

Best of Regards,
Alex (Admirment)

Hello player,

Thank you very much your feedback, It means a lot to the staff team. Pika Network always working hard to every players have a good time on all the servers.

If you have any ideas please do not hesitate to share with pika staff team and they try to add it if its possible. Please make a suggestion with details.

Thank you and,
Have a great time

zMarcus

Epic Pika
yeah i literally quit the entire game a couple months ago

AyeDu

Epic Pika
It's close..? I can't play mc right now so I can't confirm but if it's closed, it's either restarting or just close for maintenance, or maybe it could be closed forever, opening a way for a new gamemode, probably kitmap.

Navythe_slayer

Rare Pika
Resetting is a debatable discussion. Some people agree with it and some people don't.
In my opinion I think if we reset a lot of new players will join. This makes a fresh start and is fair for everyone.

Sapperdeflap

Pika Lover
Dear Higher Management,

Best of Regards,
Alex (Admirment)
I made a ban appeal i come back.

SirDarelYT

Epic Pika
xD ye OpPrison is kinda dead because some players are only playing on it...OpPrison RESET! xDD

XBON123

Pika Member
The staff team got their hands full but they see loss of players and they aren't ignoring it they are probably so just be pacient

zMarcus

Epic Pika
Staff team prob slacking. NOT SURE THO. Tell me if I am wrong

XBON123

Pika Member
Staff team prob slacking. NOT SURE THO. Tell me if I am wrong
Marcus white all the respect as you may have seen that pika is slacking staff son they are currently fixing 1 problem at the time.BTW the Owner of pika network DutchminerHd isn't available to be on as he used to be and fix problems that's why we got a new co-Owner involvedo

Thank you for your understanding

zMarcus

Epic Pika
Marcus white all the respect as you may have seen that pika is slacking staff son they are currently fixing 1 problem at the time.BTW the Owner of pika network DutchminerHd isn't available to be on as he used to be and fix problems that's why we got a new co-Owner involvedo

Thank you for your understanding
uhm i actually do not understand what you are saying xd...

Status
Not open for further replies.