Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Opfaction suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_BlueCreeper

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Opfaction suggestions

Detailed description:
Ghasts litteraly make no money whatsoever and are the most expensive spawner in the game right now, i'd like to see that issue fixed asap.

I'm also suggesting you add KOTH asap aswell, since OPFactions is getting kind of dead since there is nothing to do right now.

I also suggest fixing the issue regarding the natural bedrock in the overworld/end not to break. this goes for the end portals aswell, since they make bases unraidable!

Add more community based events, for example: Raiding events and pvping events to keep player entertained.

You should also add a Sellwand to the black market that doesn't break and has infinite uses since 10 euro's for a ingame item that breaks after 1 week of selling is extremely expensive!

-Sevenrou/FrenkBurger.

Gamemode / Platform:
OP Factions

Reason(s):
Because OPFactions is about to die like regular factions did because of the lack of fixing gamebreaking bugs/fixes, and also the lack of adding more content to the game to keep things interesting!

Example(s):
:)

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey The_BlueCreeper,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.