Op Prison teleportation trappers

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaan

I'm an active player on Op Prison. I think the server is great, yet there are some flaws - Teleportation Trappers which kill players by using the /tpahere command and breaking a block to make you fall and kill you. Im seriously REALLY mad. I have lost a "Captain" pick and some other pickaxes, some of them were "Guard" and "Officer". Can PikaNetwork do something? If they can, that'd be amazing, since a lot of new players fall for it and they lose their start item and they have to beg for a pickaxe, so they could begin their journey in Op Prison.
IGN = Zaan
Rank = Prestige G at this moment.

LOL IK it happens to me alot too but you cant do nothing for it but you can do it too so you can get tons of good/god Gear.

Peace

I thought that Tp-trapping was against the rules on all servers, so can't you just report it?

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Suggest it

Je Madre

thanks nd618

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Z

Zaan

Okay, thanks for the information. Guess ill report some people from now on...

zMarcus

Epic Pika
LOL IK it happens to me alot too but you cant do nothing for it but you can do it too so you can get tons of good/god Gear.

Peace
THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.THE RULES SAY THAT ANY FORM OF TP-TRAPPING CAN BE
PUNISHABLE BY A TEMP-BAN.SO,IS IT WORTH IT? :)

I'm an active player on Op Prison. I think the server is great, yet there are some flaws - Teleportation Trappers which kill players by using the /tpahere command and breaking a block to make you fall and kill you. Im seriously REALLY mad. I have lost a "Captain" pick and some other pickaxes, some of them were "Guard" and "Officer". Can PikaNetwork do something? If they can, that'd be amazing, since a lot of new players fall for it and they lose their start item and they have to beg for a pickaxe, so they could begin their journey in Op Prison.
IGN = Zaan
Rank = Prestige G at this moment.
You'll need a video proof of you getting tpakill so staff can punish them and for this.. i don't think they can do anything about it. For you lost of captain pickaxe you can ask me for another one for free

I can give you free captain kits if you want :D I dont play much anyways...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Z

Zaan

masterson, of course ill take some gear, always usable :p

zMarcus

Epic Pika
Somehow i always manage to evade tp-trappers :/

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika

FortLuna

Pika Member
The best way to avoid this is to either toggle your tp or just don't accept the tpa.

zMarcus

Epic Pika
The best way to avoid this is to either toggle your tp or just don't accept the tpa.
I sometimes evade them by accepting but quickly typing /p h in the chat after that.I will teleport to my plot lmao xD

Status
Not open for further replies.