Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Op prison giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babafsflol

Hello good day! Happy Holidays to all! I will be having a rank giveaway on op prison. Now if youre playing on that server then you should go and submit your name at my plot on op prison; /p h Babafsflol.

This is how you can simply join the giveaway, first you go to my plot. Then you walk straight until you see a hopper. On your left and right side you'll see a chest of Book and Quill, you buy ONE ONLY. Then put your name on it then sign! After that you throw the book and quill on the hopper and then tada! Its done. Thats simply you can join.

Note: Please lets not waste or buy all the book and quill so anyone and everyone can join the giveaway. Second note, 1 book and quill per player only. Repetition of name can lead to DISQUALIFICATION! Third note, players who has no rank will have a guard rank, and if that player has his/her rank which is guard then you i will have a rank upgrade.

1 lucky player can win the giveaway! Winner of the said giveaway will be announce on Jan 1st, 2017. GMT +8:00, ill post it anytime. I will be recording it and upload it on youtube.

For more question about the giveaway, comment below!

Goodluck to all participants and good day!

-Babafsflol

Soooo.. I decided to have 2 winners. So here it goes here's the link of the video on how I picked the player. Its not that good. XD

Thank you for all the participants! Better luck next time.

Last edited:

HeyOnia

Pika Lover
Hhaha But what's the prize if the winner is a captain ranked guy

chris2789

Pika Member
babafsflol stay doing good things to op prison :D check ur messages

Status
Not open for further replies.