Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OP Prison Giveaway - 08/08/2020

MouraThat

Veteran
OP Prison Giveaway
Hosted by MouraThat

What can you win?

1 x Smuggler Rank

1 x Unique Crate Key

How do you enter?
Just comment your IGN (or someone elses IGN if you want to comment on behalf of them) in the response to this thread. On 8/8/20 I will enter all the names into a random name generator and give out the rank and the key.

Rules[MUST READ]:
- Only one entry per forum account
- Do not enter if your not serious about playing prison , a lot of players who played prison a lot really want a rank and its a bit unfair if someone who doesn't even really play Prison wins it.
- You will have 24 hours to claim your prize (so be online at some point during 8/8/20) , you must contact me via the forums. If you do not contact me within 24 hours the giveaway will be re-rolled and you lose the prize.

Good Luck Everyone and if you have any questions (although this is pretty self explanatory) feel free to drop them down below.

OP Prison Giveaway
Hosted by MouraThat

What can you win?

1 x Smuggler Rank
1 x Unique Crate Key

How do you enter?
Just comment your IGN (or someone elses IGN if you want to comment on behalf of them) in the response to this thread. On 8/8/20 I will enter all the names into a random name generator and give out the rank and the key.

Rules[MUST READ]:
- Only one entry per forum account
- Do not enter if your not serious about playing prison , a lot of players who played prison a lot really want a rank and its a bit unfair if someone who doesn't even really play Prison wins it.
- You will have 24 hours to claim your prize (so be online at some point during 8/8/20) , you must contact me via the forums. If you do not contact me within 24 hours the giveaway will be re-rolled and you lose the prize.

Good Luck Everyone and if you have any questions (although this is pretty self explanatory) feel free to drop them down below.
Super_Serviech

Aquaman360

Rare Pika
but delete the space between whatsup and __911 as this website doesn't allow me to type the full thing