Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

FragOut

Suggestion:
Spawners

Detailed description:
In new reset there is a new thing, when only VIP rank can mine spawners and obtain them (have perms.)
So you have to buy Ingame rank for reall money to use one of they main things in Factions- Farming? Well i understand server admins too, they need it to hold a server, BUT however This isnt they way to get money by making players to pay for one of things that everyone would use. So admins should probably give everyone that permission.

Gamemode / Platform:
OP Factions

Reason(s):
There is players that cant get the rank for few things, ex. : they may not afford it.

Example(s):
Classic Factions, Classic SkyBlock

xxx_Calamari_xxx

Pika Member
I agree. There are some players that can't pay for that and spawnrrs are a key part of factions. 1+

Yurix

Pika Lover
Never thought of that +1 You cant do it even with a silk?
+1, I think instead of giving permissions everyone should pay in game money for it. Goneblocky members cannot mine spawners even with silk touch in their pickaxe.

OP
OP
F

FragOut

+1, I think instead of giving permissions everyone should pay in game money for it. Goneblocky members cannot mine spawners even with silk touch in their pickaxe.
Yeah, it would be best if that would come with rank.

GoldenDipper

Pika Lover
i agree they should allow you to mine your own spawners on pvp type game mods because on skyblock you can just ask a donator to mine it for you
but in facs you cant ask anyone else except your teamates or allys

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey FragOut,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.