Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTF

Pika Lover
I got a suggestion after the reset:
1. Add custom enchants
2. Add the command that we could do /f top and it will show the tops richest factions on the server count in stuffs that claimed.
3. It should be a little bit less OP because of the custom enchants.
4. Add Auction house /ah
5. maybe add faction compasses? but only you can buy it, not free. cost should be more than 750M because they can show you the position of a base.
Last one. The chestdrop. It will drop a random chest on the server at a coord and the stuffs in chest can trade using the command. (The amount of chests or the positon the chests spawn at random or at spawn is depended on the Owner).

If you don't like it please leave a comment about the plugins guys so i can know why it shouldn't be added.

Make sure to vote :D

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
Custom enchants can is too stupid LOL
Play regular facs if you want custom enchants
you know there is ranks that have gamemode 1 just grab dia armor and enchant it

there is no such command on factions /f top there is /f list to see what is the faction is the most active
even you review pugins there is no such /f top

That's why it is called op if you hate op you can play regular factions

/ah might be good

LOL HAHAHAHA faction compass? are you serious mate faction is made to be challenging you need to find raids ofcrouse there is ingame ranks there is /fly already op armors op sets i casn even find raids on bases easily

The last suggestion is good but not in op factions it is easy to get gears on op faction and that stuffs will just be useless LOL
since people dont care about stuffs they rely to mcmmo

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
I do agree that the Compass is a bad idea, it's more fun to search for it or somehow get the coords by your own, then knowing that you can find every factions with a single item.

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
I do agree that the Compass is a bad idea, it's more fun to search for it or somehow get the coords by your own, then knowing that you can find every factions with a single item.
And the worst is if faction compass + chest finders LOL = gg

OP
OP
GTF

GTF

Pika Lover
there is no such command on factions /f top there is /f list to see what is the faction is the most active
even you review pugins there is no such /f top

If you don't watch youtube, you probably don't know about it

OP
OP
GTF

GTF

Pika Lover
he last suggestion is good but not in op factions it is easy to get gears on op faction and that stuffs will just be useless LOL
since people dont care about stuffs they rely to mcmmo

The stuffs in side that something like a crate key and can be trade to get money or mcmmo lvls

OP
OP
GTF

GTF

Pika Lover
Edit: Add the command where we can sell mobs heads. And about human heads, people will put bounty on that guy and you can sell it for those much money if you kill him

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
Edit: Add the command where we can sell mobs heads. And about human heads, people will put bounty on that guy and you can sell it for those much money if you kill him
O my god Ohtekkers fans saico have the worst faction ever
Come on

TheCl4yeR

You litterly took all the unique ideas from oh tekkers,Preston and more...
I disagree with this suggestion

OP
OP
GTF

GTF

Pika Lover
You guys MIGHT think that it will get boring, but it Useful. the /ah is really useful
EDIT: Why can't you use enderpearl if you have pvp tagget? And you can't place water all the time, you need to wait and you can put it again, that waist to much time

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
You guys MIGHT think that it will get boring, but it Useful. the /ah is really useful
EDIT: Why can't you use enderpearl if you have pvp tagget? And you can't place water all the time, you need to wait and you can put it again, that waist to much time

if there is epearl in combat they can spam everywhere this is not HCF
most useless suggestion

OP
OP
GTF

GTF

Pika Lover
lol it might be useless with you, you can back up and kill them back

warsv

Epic Pika
Actually if you're good faction player you will know this suggestion sucks its obvious
it depends on situtation
Yea useless and ah is pretty good i will agree on ah anyone thing else is garabage for me my opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.