Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Old player

Kilianbulder

Hello everyone.

As the title suggests, I am an old pikacraft player that wants to see how everything is going.
Some of you may not know this, but before pika was bought and sold several times, pikacraft was originally a factions only server 9 years ago when I started playing.
I had some really good times on the server and most of my "gaming" childhood was spent on here. That's why I thought I'd come back once again to see how everything is going and if some of the old players I used to play factions with (2013-2017, ig: Kilianbulder) are still here. Let me know :))

Mute

Great Reporter
Hey Killian!
Welcome back to pika!

Last edited:
Hello everyone.

As the title suggests, I am an old pikacraft player that wants to see how everything is going.
Some of you may not know this, but before pika was bought and sold several times, pikacraft was originally a factions only server 9 years ago when I started playing.
I had some really good times on the server and most of my "gaming" childhood was spent on here. That's why I thought I'd come back once again to see how everything is going and if some of the old players I used to play factions with (2013-2017, ig: Kilianbulder) are still here. Let me know :))
Man im just scrolling through the forums and saw this,I usually dont comment but thats gotta be nostalgic.I played here too but most of my friends… i dont know if they still play or if they are even doing good.

Sadra3445

Banned
Hello everyone.

Hello Kilan welcome back. I hope, you will enjoy play here.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Hello everyone.

Ive seen u on Facs before in the past where u were a ult+ rank which I heard u got from the crates (very lucky). Right now the normal fac server is pretty dead because now the owner, are more focused on other servers like OpFacs, Sky, OpSky than other servers. At this point Normal Facs have not reset for about a year now

Predator2016

Predator2016 i used to play then im trying to get back into it but not as alive as it used to be and im not updated on everything thats new