Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Old player login issues

DarkElf

Hello i used to play minecraft on pika like 3 or 4 years ago and back then i had a gold rank in factions and now when im trying to login with my acc it says my account is restricted because is had a donator rank and i must post a post i really dont get it and i need someone to help me activate my account again.1585183376011.png

JerryMine

The Pika
just go into that damn link and provide them your damn information that can damn verify you are the damn owner of the damn account

OP
OP
D

DarkElf

just go into that damn link and provide them your damn information that can damn verify you are the damn owner of the damn account
Are you dman real damn mr Jerry ?
im in that god damn link and what damn information should i damn provide :)

JerryMine

The Pika
the damn link is in the damn screenshot that you damn posted and the damn link is www.pika-network.net/forums and damn provide them your insecurity as much information as you damn can so you proof that you damn is the owner of the damn account and stop asking damn what to provide because they damn will tell you later

UpperGround

Great Reporter
the damn link is in the damn screenshot that you damn posted and the damn link is www.pika-network.net/forums and damn provide them your insecurity as much information as you damn can so you proof that you damn is the owner of the damn account and stop asking damn what to provide because they damn will tell you later
damn this is getting damn funny

BarBarasco

Great Reporter
Click on the link it shows in the ban and it should help you from there.