Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Old Creative

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixmitX

Banned
I want to say that i really love creative and I Just Want THE Old Creative Because We have ranks like :
1 . citizen 2 . Novice 3 .architect :) BUt I think U dont have to change it again :v

wreaker

Pika Lover
the current creative was designed to minimize lag so players can play without any problem.

but with update many old players left too most of them said they needed prefixes (ranks) but we all should understand that creative is not to build for ranks and if ranks will be added back the players may lag and ram and cpu usage of server will increase so we all should understand that this creative (current) is made for everyone even who has bad wifi facilities or good one ;)

Kynome

Banned
I miss the 2014 Creative that had no ranks and no perks.
People were just letting their imagination free without expecting to get a rank or a lame level

Last edited:

Aurifex_

Pika Lover
the current creative was designed to minimize lag so players can play without any problem.

but with update many old players left too most of them said they needed prefixes (ranks) but we all should understand that creative is not to build for ranks and if ranks will be added back the players may lag and ram and cpu usage of server will increase so we all should understand that this creative (current) is made for everyone even who has bad wifi facilities or good one ;)
Hello wreaker,

Why do you think that a prefix is causing lag?

With kind regards, Alex

wreaker

Pika Lover
Hello wreaker,

Why do you think that a prefix is causing lag?

With kind regards, Alex
ram and cpu usage of server,more packets needed for player to be stable in server and moreover it is not my decision it is head admins who decides all those things related to plugins etc.

Aurifex_

Pika Lover
ram and cpu usage of server,more packets needed for player to be stable in server and moreover it is not my decision it is head admins who decides all those things related to plugins etc.
But thats so small that it doesnt start lagg...

With kind regards, Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.