Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Important Official PikaNetwork Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaNetwork

PikaNetwork
1562342702897.png

Hello everyone,

All information regarding our Discord server can be found below. Make sure to contact one of our staff members if you have any further questions.

▶️ What is Discord?
Discord is a communication platform which is used to chat or talk with others. You can have contact with someone privately, but you can also join servers to communicate with multiple people. Discord is free to use, however you can get access to paid features like custom emojis and better video quality by purchasing Discord Nitro.

▶️ How do I get access to Discord?
First of all, you have to create a Discord account which can be done HERE. If you have successfully created an account, you can either download Discord or use the browser version in order to use it. You can download Discord HERE.

▶️ How do I get access to the PikaNetwork Discord server?
You can join the PikaNetwork Discord server by clicking HERE. We have multiple text and voice channels to use and events and updates are posted there. Make sure to have a look.

▶️ Are there any rules I have to comply with on the PikaNetwork Discord server?
Yes. A list including all rules and punishments can be found HERE. Failing to comply with those rules will lead to listed/further punishments.

▶️ Can I break all contact with certain people?
Yes. If someone is annoying to you or you want to break all contact with them for any other reason, you can block them. First, remove them from your friend list. Then click on their profile and thereafter on the three dots in the top right corner. Finally click 'Block'.

We are looking forward to have you in our Discord server!

Status
Not open for further replies.