Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Nothing is Spawning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexiaf11

I've noticed that every time I place or have any passive mobs on my island mobs just stop spawning all together. I tested and did this many times by adding a passive mob waiting for one day nothing spawns, then removing it and mobs spawn. is there some kind of bug in spawning?

Davidva

Veteran
W
I've noticed that every time I place or have any passive mobs on my island mobs just stop spawning all together. I tested and did this many times by adding a passive mob waiting for one day nothing spawns, then removing it and mobs spawn. is there some kind of bug in spawning?
What kind of spawber do you have?
When its cow/pig/sheep/chicken you have to place grass blocks to let them spawn. Other spawners like zombie etc you have to give them space to let them spawn. Search mob grinders on youtube!

OP
OP
A

Alexiaf11

W

What kind of spawber do you have?
When its cow/pig/sheep/chicken you have to place grass blocks to let them spawn. Other spawners like zombie etc you have to give them space to let them spawn. Search mob grinders on youtube!
oh sorry forgot to add, i meant that whenever i have passive mobs down hostile mobs stop spawning all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.