Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Not enough staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan01

Pika Member
I Think There Is No Staff At Kitpvp and normal factions because Ther Are (Sooooo) Dead.
Look At Practise Staff Are Always Online There.

boiQMM

Epic Pika
well, the staff are doing their best. if u find a hacker, use the command/ /report [name][reason]

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Unfortunately the problem is still persists. Everytime i join ( very rare) there are hackers everywhere and after a while its so annoying. Staff nowhere, i always try ask help on discord too but nobody come ( okey last time dusan came for 1sec but that was op hacker alert)

My tactic is i always say in chat "do /report ... and if 5 people do it hacker get auto banned. " and some hackers may scared. Or my other tactic is i do in the chat like i have conversation with a staff and then some hacker get scared. Like i do a false msg : "msg dutchminerhd yes he is hacker thx for banning"

Idk when pika will grow up and hire more ACTIVE staff members

MrrRed2

Veteran
We try to get as much staff on as possible but some of us have not passed training therefore can not ban for hacks. Also some of us can not get on pvp servers.

Davidva

Veteran
The team has become very small. But ye, they try their best even I barely see bans of staff at the ban page.

XBON123

Pika Member
Look there are staff and I know there should be a bigger number but they are doing all they can to make the seever the best place for us guys it's better to have less then some noobs that just whant the power and don't know anything I my self applied

So props to all the staff members out there that are doing their jobs as best as they can and to does who try big respect and you should respect them to

zquizle

Banned
The Staffs are often there. I see often staffs like AlphaPizza, Divyam, UhhDexterrr etc... they do a good job

Status
Not open for further replies.