Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Normal Faction is forgotten.

TobyPvP

Banned
When I'm going on normal faction I always see 1-5 players on the server online.
Normal Faction is dying but why people are quitting normal faction? It was pretty fun to play ngl,
But people still coming on normal faction just to camp the Koth lol😂

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
When I'm going on normal faction I always see 1-5 players on the server online.
Normal Faction is dying but why people are quitting normal faction? It was pretty fun to play ngl,
But people still coming on normal faction just to camp the Koth lol😂
*cap the koth.
And its dying because staff are not taking care of it.

Kate33

Epic Pika
*cap the koth.
And its dying because staff are not taking care of it.
It's dying because it doesn't get enough resets. And it doesn't get enough resets because very few people play normal factions anyways.

samthenoob

Legendary Pika
It's dying because it doesn't get enough resets. And it doesn't get enough resets because very few people play normal factions anyways.
Noice no cappa btw 2 reasons why ppl dont play it
1. NO one in the whole WORLD would even care to play normal facs when there is opfacs and if they want to when they see the dead player base they be like rip

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
1. NO one in the whole WORLD would even care to play normal facs when there is opfacs and if they want to when they see the dead player base they be like rip

Ok sam the "noob". Nice reasons..

D

Deleted member 132595

It's dying because of none resets, because of bad economy and no one is playing factions so it's kinda boring.

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
Where's the 2nd man

T t t t t. T t

ir_n

The Pika
its dying since opfactions does better for the server, so they don't bother resetting it. Last Factions reset, the player count spiked up for the first few hours then fell down to around 50 members on at a time. In OPFactions, the member count is much higher and they profit more off it. If you would like factions to be restored then you can suggest things what you think can revive it

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
its dying since opfactions does better for the server, so they don't bother resetting it. Last Factions reset, the player count spiked up for the first few hours then fell down to around 50 members on at a time. In OPFactions, the member count is much higher and they profit more off it. If you would like factions to be restored then you can suggest things what you think can revive it
If you want i can send you screenshot of players in opfac after payout.. Same as classic fac so..

ir_n

The Pika
If you want i can send you screenshot of players in opfac after payout.. Same as classic fac so..
well opfactions consistently has more players so it's kinda obvious which gamemode is more successful