Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Nimosana's small guide on how to NEVER get scammed

Have you ever been scammed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nimosana

Hello, i'm making this quick guide to reduce your chances of being scammed.

1. If you are going to trade or buy something from another player, do it with /ah.

2.If you receive a random teleport request from somebody you don't know, be careful, it could be a tp trapper.

3. Fake spawners in /ah are a thing, to make sure you do not get scammed, ALWAYS LOOK AT THE NAME, if the name of the mob is in YELLOW, it is a REAL spawner 2017-01-15_17.45.50.png . if the name of the mob is WHITE and the text is in ITALLIC, then it is a RENAMED spawner and is probably a fake. 2017-01-15_17.58.33.png

4. Never give your password to anyone and have a password that CANNOT be easily guessed. ( I recommend using a Capital letter and a Numb3r).

5. Be careful about who you invite to your island.

I hope this will help you even if you are a new player or an old one.

Last edited:

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Hello, i'm making this quick guide to reduce your chances of being scammed.

1. If you are going to trade or buy something from another player, do it with /ah.

2.If you receive a random teleport request from somebody you don't know, be careful, it could be a tp trapper.

3. Fake spawners in /ah are a thing, to make sure you do not get scammed, ALWAYS LOOK AT THE NAME, if the name of the mob is in YELLOW, it is a REAL spawner View attachment 4368 . if the name of the mob is WHITE and the text is in ITALLIC, then it is a RENAMED spawner and is probably a fake.

4. Never give your password to anyone and have a password that CANNOT be easily guessed. ( I recommend using a Capital letter and a Numb3r).

I hope this will help you even if you are a new player or an old one.

a new trend just happened. "Renamed Paper"

If you see a renamed paper with "Skypaladin rank" or "skygod vip skylord..."
Dont trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.