Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

New

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBON123

Pika Member
I know that the staff is busy and all but we skywars players would highly enjoy if we could get some new things in he skywars realms
Thy for takeing this and thinking about it

AyeDu

Epic Pika
I know that the staff is busy and all but we skywars players would highly enjoy if we could get some new things in he skywars realms
Thy for takeing this and thinking about it
I don't quite understand what you're asking about regarding 'Sky Wars Realms' but if you refer to them as maps, don't worry about it. The builders are working on 5 maps as I read on the forums and it's just the matter of time when they'll be coming out so be sure to stay hype about that!

OP
OP
XBON123

XBON123

Pika Member
I don't quite understand what you're asking about regarding 'Sky Wars Realms' but if you refer to them as maps, don't worry about it. The builders are working on 5 maps as I read on the forums and it's just the matter of time when they'll be coming out so be sure to stay hype about that!
I didn't just mean for new maps like coin rewards custom kits something like that new gamemodes within skywars but anywayou thy

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
honestly skywars need alot of improvement to be better like maps , chest loot system and etc

Status
Not open for further replies.