Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Forums New Trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Minecraft Username:
Lt_Hammerman

Suggestion:
New Trophies

Detailed description:
Hello!

I would like to suggest adding new trophies to the forums since the current trophies are here for a while and I think the new ones would be a very positive change. Below is the list of trophies I would like to have added:

Trophy nameTrophy descriptionRequirementNumber of points it gives
Small ReporterYou successfully reported 25 players.25 accepted player reports5
Active ReporterYou managed to bring 100 rule breakers to justice!100 accepted player reports10
Post ManiacWow, 5,000 messages! You're seriously dedicated!5,000 messages25
Forums Master10,000 messages?! You really, really have a lot of free time. Well done!10,000 messages40
Beacon Of PositivityThe community absolutely loves your content! Good job on the 1,000 reaction score!1,000 reaction score50
HelpfulYou solved 10 of the people's problems and got rewarded with solutions for that.5 solutions10
Extremely HelpfulGood job, you managed to solve 50 problems and get awarded with solutions for doing so!50 solutions25
Known25 people like you and your content enough to follow you.25 followers5
PopularYour content must be really inspiring! Congrats on 100 followers!100 followers15
Popular CreatorOne of your threads exploded to 1,000 or more views! Good job on making it!Having a thread with 1,000+ views10

Reason(s):
Currently, we have a very small amount of trophies, and, after reaching them, it's easy to get bored of the forums. Having new goals to reach is always good, and I think these goals are pretty creative so people would have fun accomplishing them. On top of that, it will make the forums more active since players would be aiming to reach these goals, and most of these goals require quite some effort. It might also bring some of the old forum members back since they would have new goals to work towards.​

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Hello this will encourage more players to be active and will make the forums mor interesting

+1

TTHM

Configurator
Developer
Definitely would want to see this!
+1

NGaming

Great Reporter
+1 ________________________________ _ _ _ _ _

tlang

Veteran
Popular Creator is a little low in views. It could be 3k+

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Also additional trophies from me (u can add these to the suggestion if u want)

Legendary Reporter = 1k+ reports = 30 trophies

Very popular Creator = Having a thread with 10k+ views = 15

Most popular Creator = Having a thread with 50k+ views = 30

Really liked! = Having 5k positive reactions = 75

Wow! (yeah I'm out of ideas for names) = Having 15+ positive reactions in one single message = 10

yea u can change the names of them uwu

Last edited:

Zxga

Great Reporter
Interesting suggestion.
+1 from me because forums also need some more attention & some new improvements about trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.