Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice New Season Practice Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
Username:
Regretfull​

Suggestion:
New Season Practice Changes​

Detailed description:
The new season for Practice is coming soon and us in the Practice Community are keen to see the new updates, for all the Developers that are working on Practice right now there are some few in ideas I hope you can consider before releasing Practice to the public:

Additions
• New Tags added to Practice --> It would be cool to see new tags being implemented to the game. Give the ability for Content Creators (Youtube Ranks) to create/own their own tags that you can buy on the store for Practice that directly supports Pika Network and the creator through a 50/50 split or a 70/30 split (Up to the Owners).
• New Game modes added to Practice --> Boxing, Bridge, Battle rush, Top fight, Skywars etc.
• Alongside the new game modes that hopefully are going to get added the Practice Community would like to see more maps added to make the game feel more refreshing. After playing the same maps hundreds of times it gets quite mind-numbingly boring.
• Add a Queue ping range for both Unranked and Ranked (you can only queue people who have ping in the range that you've selected e.g If I picked a range from 1ms - 75ms I could only queue people with 1ms - 75ms. This would be a very good change for lower ping players as they do not have to queue 200ms+ players which is very annoying and sometimes stressful as their pings allow to get delayed and far hits that are not normally possible because their hits are delayed. This will create less stress and Ranked will be possible to win with only skill not ping or some use of utilization with your ping at the very least.
• Add more Tournaments for only Diamond Players (but if you would like some can be for Gold). These events could be: TNT Tag, Sumo (but in Teams e.g 2v2 or 3v3), Infected (Zombies), Parkour, One in the Chamber and more.
• New Lobby Spawn
• Improve Knockback --> You can barely keep a combo on most gamemodes (apart from Combo or Gapple itself)

Fixes
• The most common issue that the community wants you guys to fix is the Hit Registration (Hit Reg) in both Game modes and on the Sumo Event (where it normally takes place). People can win illegitimately because of how the server processes packets which should not normally be an issue on the Network (as this only happens on Practice I believe)
• Fix the Brackets Map; we spawn above the arena when the event starts which should not happen!​

Reason(s):
I think this will make people come back to Practice/increase the popularity for Practice as if there are new gamemodes, events and new maps the experience will feeling refreshing for both new and old players. It'll give a purpose for us to log back into Practice again and I hope the Developers accept some of my ideas for the new season.​

Example(s):
Servers like MMC (Minemen Club) or Lunar can be viewed as examples as they offer a lot of events, kits etc.​

OP
OP
Regretfull

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
If anyone wants to add a suggestion to this list, please comment it down below before it gets reviewed

OP
OP
Regretfull

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
Additions
Maps (Make them more flatter for gamemodes like Nodebuff) but make it more curved/add structures for movement gamemodes like BUHC (where you can use blocks to advantage)
/disguise (Same as Minigames) for Diamond Rank
Add Prizes to Seasonal Winners for Ranked Leaderboards (Global Elo only) Can be Pika Gold Only (it'll attract more players)
Add a New Rank (Name Suggestions: Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald)

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Most of this is not going to happen. I don't like most of your ideas and making events diamond only is weird, also mentioned in info thread "fixes" should be bug reported

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Regretfulled,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your some of your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.