Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

New Name

Like the older me or the newer me?

• Older

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Newer

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
If you guys didn't know I changed my name from iactivateMC to Death. I made this thread so all of you guys won't be confused to who I really am. I may have some slight changes to my personality. That's all.

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
... this is a 100% off-topic, and thank god you posted it in off-topic.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
XD u went from jolly good old iactivateMC to DEATH DEVOURER OF WORLDS AND SON OF SATAN HIMSELF...

:/

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
XD u went from jolly good old iactivateMC to DEATH DEVOURER OF WORLDS AND SON OF SATAN HIMSELF...

The word 'Death' isnt that satanic its just a word when a old man is to old to live then dies.

OP
OP
iactivateMC

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I regret this. I didn't really want to change my name from iactivateMC to Death. But I like being Death too. In the end, I just chose death and made a new signature. I still miss my old self. I don't know why I don't want to change myself back.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 85

Death isn't the son of Lucifer/Satan, Cain is. Also there is nothing satanic about death, no need to overreact. It is just when the soul passes off (at any age, Lasticy) and they're no longer here with us physically.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Death isn't the son of Lucifer/Satan, Cain is. Also there is nothing satanic about death, no need to overreact. It is just when the soul passes off (at any age, Lasticy) and they're no longer here with us physically.
Lmao it was a joke no need to overreact

Status
Not open for further replies.