Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

New Minecraft PVP Client [FPS Boost]

tlang

Veteran
its not released yet so no point is this thread.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
1) This isn't a cracked client so most players on this server will get no use out of it
2) The dev said he'd release the client when it's only 15% done, and that's still "weeks or months" away?
3) Why am I trusting a client released by a youtube channel with 18 subscribers over a well known client?

AmazingTrish

Epic Pika
ngl looks cool. Am interested about this client and how easily it can be bypassed with cheats.

OP
OP
B

beriberihungru

1) This isn't a cracked client so most players on this server will get no use out of it
2) The dev said he'd release the client when it's only 15% done, and that's still "weeks or months" away?
3) Why am I trusting a client released by a youtube channel with 18 subscribers over a well known client?
1) The ones who do will get a GREAT use out of it, for those who do not, the dev is giving away free accounts.
2) So what?
3) All clients started that way! Don't judge me by how many subscribers I have.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
1) The ones who do will get a GREAT use out of it, for those who do not, the dev is giving away free accounts.
2) So what?
3) All clients started that way! Don't judge me by how many subscribers I have.

1. This is a primarily cracked server that you clearly don't play. People are not going to get use out of it
2. Your post makes it sound like this client is ready to use or almost done. It's not even 15% done and may never be finished
3. No, not all clients started on an unknown youtube channel with little to no traffic. The major ones were pushed by already large servers or youtubers. That's why people trusted them. I judge you a lot

yeet1234

Legendary Pika
1. This is a primarily cracked server that you clearly don't play. People are not going to get use out of it
2. Your post makes it sound like this client is ready to use or almost done. It's not even 15% done and may never be finished
3. No, not all clients started on an unknown youtube channel with little to no traffic. The major ones were pushed by already large servers or youtubers. That's why people trusted them. I judge you a lot
Agreed Lock This Please

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Sure It does.
It's definitely not very obviously another account ran by the poster
giphy.gif

JustRandomNoob

Rare Pika
Lol agreed what if it has hidden hacks in it or viruses lol