Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars New map (Bone Desert)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v4sk3_

Rare Pika
Username:
v4sk3_​

Suggestion:
New map (Bone Desert)​

Detailed description:
I call this map "Bone Desert", It's still in progress because it have 9/12 players for now and I'm trying to fix that. Map is basically desert with bones and It's small map which will help people to finish game a little faster then normal, people doesn't have huge spot to camp with bows and maker people rage so I think people will like that thing a lot. Images are here: Image 1 (Spawn Island), Image 2 (Small Middle Island), Image 3 (Middle Island), Image 4 (Middle Island).
Map download link is here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6yg6angfpe716/Map_for_PikaNetwork_Bone_Desert

Reason(s):
PikaNetwork doesn't get a lot of new maps for Skywars, so adding something new would help Skywars grow player count. I think that this map will be liked by community because it will 70% stop bow campers and It will help them finish game a little quicker.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello v4sk3_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Make map suggestions here.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.